• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I don't know if you guys realize this, but, we won.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  3

This has to be the most depressing front page of a message board from a team that actually won a game.

Sure there are things to fix, but yall, we're undefeated and probably ranked soon.

Go Bulls 🤘

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I too noticed that. We are a handful of seasons removed from a season where CWT managed to win half as many games in an entire season, now people here want to build statues to him. Now we are one of probably 30 teams in the entire nation that are 4-0, we have 2 P5 wins and people act like the sky is falling. I love it here.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Defense has only given up 2 TDs in the last 2 games. 

We just look lethargic. Offense is still explosive. 

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

Defense played their butts off. They were on the field all night. Very impressed with the defensive progress so far this year.

Alot of overall progress and positives to take from the win,.

Offensive performance was extremely disappointing. Frankly, its been disappointing all year. I still have not seen anything that gives me faith in Gilbert.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

We just aren’t looking the part yet. I was hoping this would be our game, but it wasn’t. Hopefully they practice, watch film and get it together. I can see the potential but don’t know what’s holding is back

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,329
  • Content Count:  96,965
  • Days Won:  469

9 minutes ago, 05 Bull said:

Defense played their butts off. They were on the field all night. Very impressed with the defensive progress so far this year.

This.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Two games in a row where the offense looks shakey...this has me worried 

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

20 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

We just aren’t looking the part yet. I was hoping this would be our game, but it wasn’t. Hopefully they practice, watch film and get it together. I can see the potential but don’t know what’s holding is back

I wanna go back and look, but once we got the 2nd TD seemed like our offensive philosophy changed. 

Started the game attacking the edges with the typical bubble screens, intermediate hitch passes, screens. After the 2nd score it was back to run up the middle. 

Not that he had much time to throw, but other than the TD to Salomon, did we throw a pass for more than 7 yards downfield all night?  Did we try any throws in the middle of the field. I don’t recall a slant all night. 

I realize Mitchell got hurt, but isn’t Mathis supposed to have been 4/5 star recruit that went to an SEC school?  I can’t believe he is unable to release 5 to 6 yards downfield to be a receiver. 

I had a few issues with personnel on the field in certain plays today. 3rd an 3 why do you try to run a 140lb back up the middle?  I also had an issue with having Ford in protection on an important 3rd down passing play. Cronkrite is more experienced and a smart blocker on passes. On the play I am thinking about Ford picked up the weong rusher than proceeded to get run over by the rusher. Led to a sack. 

The offense is exciting at times, but also coaches seem to lack attention to will cost us at some point. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Two games in a row where the offense looks shakey...this has me worried 

CaliBull should be here to help us feel better that our QB is the 2nd coming and that our offensive line will stop being, well, so offensive.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, usfgrad84 said:

Defense has only given up 2 TDs in the last 2 games. 

We just look lethargic. Offense is still explosive. 

0 points in the 4th quarter the last two games. 14 points in the 4th quarter this year total. 6 points total the second half of the last two games combined. We are the definition of bend don’t break.