• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

Proud that the students showed out for the game but we need more on the away side!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, ChristoBull said:

Proud that the students showed out for the game but we need more on the away side!

Agreed. Students and Home sideline is solid. Away side needs some work but encouraging progress

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,494
  • Days Won:  10

Wish they stayed for the Alma Mater.  Hate seeing the players staring up at mostly-empty seats.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

There was no sun, no tropical storms and no one had to wake up early. That’s got to account for a good portion of our stated issues.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There was no sun, no tropical storms and no one had to wake up early. That’s got to account for a good portion of our stated issues.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

They overfilled their seating capacity!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,247
  • Days Won:  25

It felt like when I was in school o6 to 09 the student section was bigger and the stadium had a lot more fans. We are still recovering from departing from the big east and CJL. Ecu sent us a trojan horse in Holtz that we are finally rebuilding from and trying to gain more public support. This need's to be Tampa's team and all of the alumni need to drop their Fsu,UF, and Miami allegiance. I grew up with my family being FSU alumni on my moms side. Hell my grandmother rest in peace, taught there and went there way back when it was a women's college. My dad still is a Miami fan but I even get him to wear bulls stuff!  I go to the games and we see usf fans with other teams' gear on at the ***king game. The players and the school deserves better. We have to have our own brand and identity to win over the bandwagon alumni and local fans.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785

4 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

It felt like when I was in school o6 to 09 the student section was bigger and the stadium had a lot more fans. We are still recovering from departing from the big east and CJL. Ecu sent us a trojan horse in Holtz that we are finally rebuilding from and trying to gain more public support. This need's to be Tampa's team and all of the alumni need to drop their Fsu,UF, and Miami allegiance. I grew up with my family being FSU alumni on my moms side. Hell my grandmother rest in peace, taught there and went there way back when it was a women's college. My dad still is a Miami fan but I even get him to wear bulls stuff!  I go to the games and we see usf fans with other teams' gear on at the ***king game. The players and the school deserves better. We have to have our own brand and identity to win over the bandwagon alumni and local fans.

Yup.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I would rather those entering the game with other university gear not be admitted...we don’t need their **** that bad.