• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB Finalizes 2018-19 Schedule

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

USF Announces AAC Basketball Schedule

September 19, 2018

TAMPA, SEPT. 19, 2018 Second-year head coach Brian Gregory and the USF men's basketball team finalized the 2018-19 schedule on Wednesday with the announcement of an 18-game American Athletic Conference schedule.

The Bulls will be featured on national television in all 18 games during conference play through the league's partnership with ESPN and CBS Sports Network.

Rest of story

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

Other than Georgetown it’s the worst out of conference schedule I have ever seen.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:

Other than Georgetown it’s the worst out of conference schedule I have ever seen.

But it is perfect for this team...keep it simple get some wins build some confidence and maybe we can win a few conference games. 14 wins is a possibility. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

But it is perfect for this team...keep it simple get some wins build some confidence and maybe we can win a few conference games. 14 wins is a possibility. 

Exactly. We shouldn’t be trying to run out and play UNC and Kentucky when we had a similar schedule last season and struggled a bit.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Agreed 100%, for our rebuilding team, confidence and playing opponents that you can continue growth is big. We showed a lot of improvement last year, and I am actually excited for this year. I think we are finally on the right path, have some stability and have the right coach. We still have a long way to go, but I feel we are finally making progress.