• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it better or worse for USF if FAU upsets ucf?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I want them to go 0-12 every year. And speaking frankly, not really convinced this team runs the table.. we got a turd or two that’ll pop up at some point. 

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  624

How would it be bad to be beaten by a top twenty five Florida Atlantic and their great coach Lane Kiffin?

Whats that? Oh, I've been out of the country for the last couple  of weeks. 

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

Normally I want UCF to lose every game they play and shudder the doors on their football program but we have to pull for them in every game but ours. As others have stated they may not make it to us undefeated and we certainly don’t need them losing to a crappier school in a crappier conference. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

12 minutes ago, crambone said:

Normally I want UCF to lose every game they play and shudder the doors on their football program but we have to pull for them in every game but ours. As others have stated they may not make it to us undefeated and we certainly don’t need them losing to a crappier school in a crappier conference. 

In a year when they are obviously worse than us, I root for them to blow up and lose every game. This year, they clearly aren't inferior to us, so it really just comes down to whether or not we win. Since I know they can beat us this year, the last thing I want is them to lose to FAU and then take us down. So I'm rooting for them being undefeated when we square off.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,213
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Bausfkid said:

Better to sit on your couch and envision two teams playing for all the marbles on that side on Black Friday.  60K strong in an electric atmosphere under 78 degree cloudless skies and USF wins on the final play.  How great would that be for our program.

Go Bulls!

I can drink to that!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

34 minutes ago, JTrue said:

In a year when they are obviously worse than us, I root for them to blow up and lose every game. This year, they clearly aren't inferior to us, so it really just comes down to whether or not we win. Since I know they can beat us this year, the last thing I want is them to lose to FAU and then take us down. So I'm rooting for them being undefeated when we square off.

So that they could conceivably have two full years going undefeated and back to back major bowl games? If they go undefeated and we beat them it’s of no more consequence than had they lost games along the way but if they go undefeated and we lose to them LRS will be spinning in his grave from how badly we mismanaged his program since his passing. Leroy Selmons the restaurant had better strategy and execution and it’s plan involved closing.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

So that they could conceivably have two full years going undefeated and back to back major bowl games? If they go undefeated and we beat them it’s of no more consequence than had they lost games along the way but if they go undefeated and we lose to them LRS will be spinning in his grave from how badly we mismanaged his program since his passing. Leroy Selmons the restaurant had better strategy and execution and it’s plan involved closing.

Yes?

23 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I can drink to that!

Having won all the marbles before Black Friday would be better for our program, this isn’t a pairs event.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235

I swear some of you folks must love watching games in a half empty stadium. This has a chance to be our one marquee home game this year. Personally, I want the both of us to come in undefeated with everything on the line. And with their spirits at an all time high and a sold out RayJay rocking THEN we unleash a fury with which they'll never be able to recover from.

Ucif is now circled on some of our fans calendars as a marquee game that we hope can save fledgling attendance, I don’t know how much clearer it can be that they need to lose every game from now until eternity.

• Upvote 1