• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it better or worse for USF if FAU upsets ucf?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Hueyhog20 said:

Need UCF to lose so their fans can be brought back down to earth! They need to realize that Scott Frost was that team! 

THIS... Milton threw 3 INTs against an FCS team in their last outing... a loss to FAU will have them doubting the world around them...

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

21 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Why is there any reason to believe the package deal with UCF is our best chance at a P5 invite? All history of expansion shows that the package deal idea has little root in reality and as such UCF would be our greatest obstacle to expansion. We need them to catastrophically fail as we do any other team we maybe fighting with for expansion.

I'm don't know if the package deal is our best chance, but if, say, the Big12 had to choose between us or them, we might not like the outcome of that. Whether it's realistic or not, the package deal thing works for me, and seems to be a possibility, given that we were two of the final eight or so teams considered for B12 expansion.

As far as them catastrophically failing, I'm not sure they can possibly fail enough on the field before the next round of expansion to remove them from strong consideration. They have a BCS bowl win over Baylor, an NY6 bowl win over Auburn, and several conference championships...There would have to be some kind of SMU-type scandal to really hurt them. FAU beating them this weekend does nothing whatsoever to hurt their P5 expansion chances. All that would do is hurt our SOS.

Edited by USFBulls727
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

I want ucif to be unbeaten when they play against our Bulls .

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

9 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

That wasn't the question

Sorry.  UCF will win by 3 TDs and it's better for us if they win out.

Hope I answered the question.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Sorry.  UCF will win by 3 TDs and it's better for us if they win out.

Hope I answered the question.

This may be true but that sure as hell does not mean I am going to sit on my couch and yell in favor of those schmucks. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This may be true but that sure as hell does not mean I am going to sit on my couch and yell in favor of those schmucks. 

Better to sit on your couch and envision two teams playing for all the marbles on that side on Black Friday.  60K strong in an electric atmosphere under 78 degree cloudless skies and USF wins on the final play.  How great would that be for our program.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Live shot of me attempting to root them on. 

image.png.3b326b0909409d903ae3620492f58f83.png

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

8 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Better to sit on your couch and envision two teams playing for all the marbles on that side on Black Friday.  60K strong in an electric atmosphere under 78 degree cloudless skies and USF wins on the final play.  How great would that be for our program.

Go Bulls!

There’s nothing better than sitting on the couch, watching football, and playing with the marbles.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Always want them to lose....dont care about bcs game only winning conference and though i know them losing doesnt affect that it can affect recruiting and chilling their over the top fans, always want ucf to lose

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

There's not a scenario in the world that would have me rooting for those turds to win a game.