• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it better or worse for USF if FAU upsets ucf?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I didn't look to far into it,seems like a glich. But if you can find something that ranks the MWC as better. im all ears....or eyes. Doesn't change the SOS though. 

I’m not trying to argue for a stronger MWC but if you have glitches like this your system is destroyed. Having games be played that did not occur absolutely changes the SOS, that’s the basis for the entire system. They should feel shame.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

Ugh, I'm hesitant to respond to another UCF topic. A couple points:

1. We always make fun of how pathetic UCF is for being obsessed with us. By making topics and comments about UCF, we are giving the the same attention. We need to just stop talking about them and start treating them like any other team. There is no need to even mention them unless it's game time. 

2. Any loss by ANY conference members to OOC opponents is bad for ALL of the conference members. 

3. Any loss by conference members to OOC teams has no effect on the conference championship. 

4. Most importantly, all USF should care about is winning the AAC. If we don't do that, nothing else matters, no NY6 bowls, no top 25, no CFP. 

Lets stop focusing on UCF, talking about UCF, and competing with UCF.  We should be focused on the AAC championship and beating anyone and everyone in our way. I don't care about anyone but USF and right now the only team I am thinking about is ECU. 

Edited by michibull
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I’m not trying to argue for a stronger MWC but if you have glitches like this your system is destroyed. Having games be played that did not occur absolutely changes the SOS, that’s the basis for the entire system. They should feel shame.

Well Seeing how UNC got beat by ECU. Not sure its to far off. 

I need to edit my last post. If you can find someone to rank the MWC over the AAC, other than the laughable Colley Metric. I'm all eyes. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

The MWC is significantly weaker than the AAC.  I'm not sure that's even a conversation point outside of some mountain west fan boards.  The AAC deal is going to dwarf MWC and further separate.  

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Orlando Bull said:

I would say that would be a hard NO... they would have to move the game to Saturday for it to even be a possibility. But, every year, you also have Auburn/Alabama and Ohio State/Michigan... I think it would be hard to overcome those games and moving the game to Saturday wouldn't be feasible...

Not enough fans and it would be messy. Sure we might have had the best game of 2017 of CFB with them but we just not at that level yet. 

10 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Well Seeing how UNC got beat by ECU. Not sure its to far off. 

I need to edit my last post. If you can find someone to rank the MWC over the AAC, other than the laughable Colley Metric. I'm all eyes. 

I’m not trying to prove the MWC is stronger than the AAC just that the methodology of what you posted is flawed.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

I guess I just don't see the point in bringing it up if you're not saying its wrong. It's like saying I don't agree with how you got to the conclusion but I agree with it. The result is the same. 

Its like these common core advocates..... Math is Math.

Edited by BrassBulls12

3 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I guess I just don't see the point in bringing it up if you're not saying its wrong. It's like saying I don't agree with how you got to the conclusion but I agree with it. The result is the same. 

Its like these common core advocates..... Math is Math.

Because it is wrong. You can’t have empirical evidence, a system, tons of math and comparisons and then have it based on bad data but then say well it’s okay because the results are close enough to my opinion. It’s not trying to be a poll, it’s not trying to be an opinion piece it’s trying to be math and if you luck out and maybe get the right answer one time from your bad data that doesn’t make it okay because who knows how many more mistakes you have and what effect that could have on any future results. If you can’t get who played (or did not play) and what the results are right you can’t be relied upon to compare those results, it’s pretty simple why it’s a huge deal for them.   

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Seems like their sleeper cell has awakened... Are you guys Bulls or are you fans of Aluminum Nites? Smhyoure-better-than-that.jpg

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

UCF must go down, and they must go down hard.