• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Champions League

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Barca and Liverpool looked good. Liverpool played a much tougher opponent in PSG. Inter Milan and Athletico Madrid seem to have a good squad, but may not be on the same level. Real Madrid and Juventus kick things off tomorrow. I don’t think Man U or Man City will be that good this go around. Bayern Munchen is always a atout squad as well. I think Liverpool will be in the final and might win the whole thing. 

Full disclosure: Juve was the first European team I followed. I also follow Real Madrid (mainly to follow Vinicius). I don’t think either can hang with Liverpool right now. Firmo is dominating, and if he stays healthy he will slay things this season. Also with Beckerman at goalie, scoring against them will be difficult.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Liverpool did look great for 60 minutes. Managed to steal all three late.

US stud Pusilic helped BVB salvage three points.

Surprised Red Star held Napoli, but just goes to show how tough that stadium is to play in.

As an Everton supporter I don't really care..

Pusilic is developing into a great player.

Today’s games only really had one surprise, Lyon beating Man City. Real Madrid, Bayern, & Juve all won. Man U looked decent in the highlights. They haven’t been so good for the amount of talent on the team.

That red card on Ronaldo was dumb.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Pusilic has the potential to be great by International standards not just US standards.  He is the real deal and a reason why I feel like the USA future is bright

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Pusilic has the potential to be great by International standards not just US standards.  He is the real deal and a reason why I feel like the USA future is bright

The kid is really good. Hope they can find a good supporting cast for him. I think they should try running him and Dwyer up front to see how they work together. 

• 2 weeks later...

Madrid got beat, Roma romped, Juve looked good on the scoreboard, and Man City won. Interesting turn of events.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

United is a dumpster fire, relatively speaking.

Is anyone else furious that TNT has the rights now? Their app is garbage. I get to watch 5 minutes of a game and then the app crashes.

• Upvote 1

Zidane is eyeing United, or at least that’s what some people are starting to say. He really wanted to take over the French National team though