• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Needs to Add 2019 Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

This was actually the best thing that could’ve happened. CMU is in that middle tier where no one really cares if you win, but if it’s close, you lose votes. This is the opportunity to play a legitimate schedule and make noise nationally. Imagine a resume with wins @UF, Wisconsin, BYU, @GT, @UCF, @ Navy, Memphis & Cincy. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

1 minute ago, MSBulls said:

I think I pick up what you're putting down with UNLV... Let's hope we get a good spread ;) 

Sort of, just a good fun destination for fans. Playing at Tulane as a out of conference game works too, but I'm not sure that is possible. 

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538

1 minute ago, Mike Stuben said:

Sort of, just a good fun destination for fans. Playing at Tulane as a out of conference game works too, but I'm not sure that is possible. 

Yea that would be tough. I would rather them add another home game or 'in-state' game for travel purposes. Can only make so many road trips per year. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Play the best team you can find and play wherever. We should already be doing this.

This...let’s beat their ass and take their money...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Do we still have College of Charleston on speed dial?

They don't play football...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,485
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, TakeItOrLeavitt said:

Doesn't seem like Michael Kelly wants to add another P5 team. Hopefully CMU gets replaced with another respectable G5 team.

I'm guessing no P5 team wants to play us.  The fact that we have 3 on the schedule seems like a win.  The way FSU and UF have been down, there is no way they agree to play us and take the chance of being embarrassed.  Just add School for Wayward Orphans and be done with it.  I'd like to be a fly on the wall when our AD is trying to schedule a P5 team.  Do they laugh outright at him or keep it civil?  It just seems like all negatives and no positives for them to play us.  They give us legitimacy by playing us.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

1 hour ago, IBulleve said:

This was actually the best thing that could’ve happened. CMU is in that middle tier where no one really cares if you win, but if it’s close, you lose votes. This is the opportunity to play a legitimate schedule and make noise nationally. Imagine a resume with wins @UF, Wisconsin, BYU, @GT, @UCF, @ Navy, Memphis & Cincy. 

If we somehow ran the table this year, and got a schedule like that in 2019, I guess it would be possible for us to be in a similar position that Houston was a few years back, when they beat Oklahoma in week 1, and were ranked #6 early in the season.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

Speaking of revenge games, this is an interesting site that gives historical records for all teams and also series records by team.

http://college-football-results.com/ncaa_1a.htm

• Upvote 1