• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Changes for Saturday’s Game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

8 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Just an honest question.  Would knowing why actually change anything?  I know you're all curious, but the, " why" really doesn't matter unless you have some way to change the current situation with that information.

Just curious based on the poor performance at Illinois. Why not use the guy that looked okay in week 1?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

23 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Just an honest question.  Would knowing why actually change anything?  I know you're all curious, but the, " why" really doesn't matter unless you have some way to change the current situation with that information.

The honest answer is that some people are naturally curious, and some people just go with the flow.  Those who are curious lead companies, and those who go with the flow work for the government.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

40 minutes ago, PingBull said:

I don't pick on Joey Knight too much...but I'm disappointed at the lack of attempt to get an answer from Coach on our Kickers.  Nothing last week and during the ILL game, again, nothing.

The Bulls Stampede reporter was the one who asked the question at yesterday’s presser. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Just curious based on the poor performance at Illinois. Why not use the guy that looked okay in week 1?

My guess is he had a bad week at practice but I suspect we will never know. Maybe Jim Louck will ask again on Thursday’s radio show. 

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

The honest answer is that some people are naturally curious, and some people just go with the flow.  Those who are curious lead companies, and those who go with the flow work for the government.  

Let me throw a monkey wrench in your theory as I have been the curious one and I work for the government. 😂

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

8 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Just now, Bullrush33 said:

Let me throw a monkey wrench in your theory as I have been the curious one and I work for the government. 😂

I'm curious too, but I don't feel that I, as a fan are entitled to that information.  I ask questions when that knowledge will actually alter the outcome of a situation, otherwise, I pretty much go with the flow.  (I don't work for the government)

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10

51 minutes ago, PingBull said:

I don't pick on Joey Knight too much...but I'm disappointed at the lack of attempt to get an answer from Coach on our Kickers.  Nothing last week and during the ILL game, again, nothing.

Honestly Joey does a pretty good job keeping us updated with the team and posts multiple stories a day. When CCS is asked about Vivonetto and he says he has a bug then that’s just it. Nothing changes the situation we are in, but our back up kicker should be able to handle the situation if put in

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,801

19 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

I'm curious too, but I don't feel that I, as a fan are entitled to that information.  I ask questions when that knowledge will actually alter the outcome of a situation, otherwise, I pretty much go with the flow.  (I don't work for the government)

And that is your prerogative. I just prefer to know.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

I think the "why" will give us more insight on how long we have to suffer without a kicker.    

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

18 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

That's great that you have your curiosity managed down to a science, but not everyone is like that.  And I'd think most people would be fine with an answer from a coach who says he has his reasons for doing it.  

Reporters ask questions all the time of coaches - how does the knowledge they obtain alter the outcome of any situation?