• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Most Yards in Consecutive Games (Passing)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,558
  • Days Won:  29

6 hours ago, mjadams said:

And BB will have more INTs than QF for sure. ...

1. Matt Grothe (Jr.) ...................................... 14.......................................................................2008

Matt Grothe (So.)..................................... 14.......................................................................2007                                                                                      Matt Grothe (RFr.) ................................... 14.......................................................................2006

4. B.J. Daniels (So.)..................................... 12.......................................................................2010

5. Pat Julmiste (Jr.)...................................... 11.......................................................................2005

Marquel Blackwell (Jr.) ............................ 11.......................................................................2001

7. B.J. Daniels (Sr.) ..................................... 10.......................................................................2012

Marquel Blackwell (Fr.)............................ 10.......................................................................1999

9. B.J. Daniels (RFr.)................................... 9.........................................................................2009

Chad Barnhardt (Sr.) ............................... 9.........................................................................1998

Record for most INT's in a Season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,558
  • Days Won:  29

TD to INT Ratio ... SEASON

1. Marquel Blackwell (Sr.)............................ 6.0.............................18 / 3 ...............................2002

2. Quinton Flowers (Sr.) .............................. 4.1.............................25 / 6 ...............................2017

3. Quinton Flowers (Jr.)............................... 3.4.............................24 / 7 ...............................2016

4. Marquel Blackwell (So.)........................... 3.3.............................13 / 4 ...............................2000

5. Quinton Flowers (So.).............................. 2.7.............................22 / 8 ...............................2015

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Flowers took real good care of the ball 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 hours ago, SANJAY said:

Every time I see that play I want to start racing around swinging my arms like McCants. A little odd at work though. I mean more odd than at home.

Same...that play will always be a part of USF history by his after catch actions

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

12 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

You don't think so?

Image result for quinton flowers td pass gif

8 hours ago, SANJAY said:

Every time I see that play I want to start racing around swinging my arms like McCants. A little odd at work though. I mean more odd than at home.

Still wish he had ***** slapped the TT assclown with the bell as he went by ...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mjadams said:

Now show the bounces....

6 hours ago, mjadams said:

As long as you show the good and the bad. 

The bounces and the bad didn't contribute to the records this thread is about ...

10 hours ago, mjadams said:

And BB will have more INTs than QF for sure. The routes across the middle and the WRs not standing still for most passes will allude to INTs.

BB is a gunslinger type qb so you're going to have that. Just have to make sure they don't become problematic ...

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,698
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, Triple B said:

The bounces and the bad didn't contribute to the records this thread is about ...

Actually they did. The bar would've been higher.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 hours ago, Triple B said:

BB is a gunslinger type qb so you're going to have that. Just have to make sure they don't become problematic ...

I used to be a gunslinger type...if you know what I mean...

16 hours ago, Triple B said:

9 hours ago, mjadams said:

Actually they did. The bar would've been higher.

Good point ....