• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

@ UMass TV Discussion

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, George Jenkins said:

I'm going to point my OTA attic mount southwest towards Riverview and hope for the best:

https://nocable.org/availability-report/8f73-winter-garden-fl-34787

I'm gonna put on my tin foil bulls horns and hope for the best. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Read the prior posts in the thread it’s all there 

Well...  I am in Texas.    I got Fubo as NESN says they are on Fubo.   Turns out, Fobo access to NESN is only in the New England area...   I guess on a tablet it has your location and scopes the Fubo content accordingly.

I looked at the NESN app (NESN GO)...  but appears you cant buy access...  only access it if you have cable account on a provider that actually carries NESN.   

Any last ditch ideas?  Or am I missing anything?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, zerogbull said:

Well...  I am in Texas.    I got Fubo as NESN says they are on Fubo.   Turns out, Fobo access to NESN is only in the New England area...   I guess on a tablet it has your location and scopes the Fubo content accordingly.

I looked at the NESN app (NESN GO)...  but appears you cant buy access...  only access it if you have cable account on a provider that actually carries NESN.   

If you are outside of the New England area, check to see if you have a channel called ELVN. They are a sister station of NESN and have content for non New England subscribers. Outside of that you may need someone who has cable or DirectTV that carries EVLN. 

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  495
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, zerogbull said:

I was planning to get Fubo for this game as well. Can you confirm if Eleven Sports is on the platform and will be broadcasting our game?? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

41 minutes ago, zerogbull said:

One other suggestion is to use a VPN with a server in Boston.  May fool them into thinking you are there.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,174
  • Days Won:  12

There are 57 college games this weekend and only 7 dont have a national tv. Even the Sam Houston State game, which according to ESPN, is against TBD and is on ESPN3......I have spectrum with both sports packages, I have Hulu, I have ESPN+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, DAZN and HBO/Showtime and I still can't get the Bulls game unless I pay more money. This is so out of control. 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

If you have an android phone PM me and I could tell you how to watch the game with a free trial of youtube tv. I have not tried with ios... 

Edit: need a cast option to watch on the big screen i.e. chromecast

Edited by ForestBull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  76
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Shockley3333 said:

I was planning to get Fubo for this game as well. Can you confirm if Eleven Sports is on the platform and will be broadcasting our game?? 

I dontsee Eleven Sports....   but again I am getting the 'Texas' set of Fubo channels.    My son used my login 4 hours away and he saw different NFL games/local channels than I did...   Obviously some things like CNN and ESPN are on wherever you are...

14 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

If you have an android phone PM me and I could tell you how to watch the game with a free trial of youtube tv. I have not tried with ios... 

Edit: need a cast option to watch on the big screen i.e. chromecast

Thx!  Might PM you on gameday.   

• Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

35 minutes ago, cophbulls said:

I have spectrum with both sports packages, I have Hulu, I have ESPN+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, DAZN and HBO/Showtime and I still can't get the Bulls game unless I pay more money. This is so out of control. 

The game is now on WTTA Great 38.  Should be spectrum channels 6 and 1006.  The game is in the listings and I've set the DVR.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,174
  • Days Won:  12

OH MY! Aren't you the bringin of good info! I have it as well! And scheduled to watched! Thanks for the find, i was starting to get irritated!