• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gotta Get This Off The Chest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

2 minutes ago, Boomer said:

If it was the 1987 show with Gregg Allman, I was at that show as well. One of the best...

It was. I was with my future exwife, we exited a little early to beat traffic and get back to Sarasota. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I would say it makes it measurably more exciting for them than sitting quietly would.

I don’t stand when I poop and that is the most exciting thing I do 9/10 days.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, JTrue said:

I don’t stand when I poop and that is the most exciting thing I do 9/10 days.

Have you tried it? It may change your life.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This is an age thing. There is no way in hell I would stand for an entire game but I can see younger people doing it. It is very common for NFL fans to do this entire game. That being said after row 20, if someone is standing I’ll tell them to sit. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Maybe it would be more “thrilling” if you tried standing up and cheering. Ray Jay has the atmosphere of a funeral, heaven forbid people try to make it marginally exciting and maybe lead to people actually wanting to come to the games. You know a nice place to sit quietly in comfort with no one standing or disturbing people? Your house which is what we are competing with, we need a market differentiator if we want people to come to the games and being loud and proud is that marketable difference. Think back to when things were fun, do you remember more or less quiet sitting during those times? People stood, they cheered and it was infectious and drew in fans. 

Now there's a brilliant idea. Let's have the 15,000 DONORS that sit some during the game stay at home. BRILLIANT!

2 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Now there's a brilliant idea. Let's have the 15,000 DONORS that sit some during the game stay at home. BRILLIANT!

Yep that’s what I said, oh wait no I didn’t say that at all. Also we don’t even have 15,000 donors or even close to it much less are you aware of their preference for sitting.

Edited by puc86

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Yep that’s what I said, oh wait no I didn’t say that at all. 

Maybe it would be more “thrilling” if you tried standing up and cheering. Ray Jay has the atmosphere of a funeral, heaven forbid people try to make it marginally exciting and maybe lead to people actually wanting to come to the games. You know a nice place to sit quietly in comfort with no one standing or disturbing people? Your house which is what we are competing with, we need a market differentiator if we want people to come to the games and being loud and proud is that marketable difference. Think back to when things were fun, do you remember more or less quiet sitting during those times? People stood, they cheered and it was infectious and drew in fans. 

Which part did you not say?

Just now, BDYZR said:

Maybe it would be more “thrilling” if you tried standing up and cheering. Ray Jay has the atmosphere of a funeral, heaven forbid people try to make it marginally exciting and maybe lead to people actually wanting to come to the games. You know a nice place to sit quietly in comfort with no one standing or disturbing people? Your house which is what we are competing with, we need a market differentiator if we want people to come to the games and being loud and proud is that marketable difference. Think back to when things were fun, do you remember more or less quiet sitting during those times? People stood, they cheered and it was infectious and drew in fans. 

Which part did you not say?

That if people prefer sitting they shouldn’t come to the games. I stated that wanting them to sit quietly like they are at home is unreasonable and you forfeit some of that expectation by going to a live sporting event. Most people looking to peacefully enjoy a game do so from their home, we aren’t competing for their dollar.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

OK guys so I was sitting in section 114 row 4 yesterday and I was standing for a couple plays in the very first series. Some  older Bull’s fan behind me (about 4 rows back) screamed “hey are you going to stand for the whole **** game.” I turned around looked at him and I thought what a **** BUT I sat down down .  But fortunately for me there about 20 other Bulls Fans that stood up in front of me on the next play when we were backed up in our own End-zone and we started screaming .  I then turned around and gave that guy the death stare. Man I don't get it. I don’t ever want to hear that crap again.  Hey Old alumn, if you don’t want to stand up and cheer get the hell out of the stands that’s my final word . Sick of this ****. I love my Bulls and those that were there, were a factor of noise. Rant over.

Jchem im down in row 1, sec 114......come down and stand with us anytime!!

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That if people prefer sitting they shouldn’t come to the games. I stated that wanting them to sit quietly like they are at home is unreasonable and you forfeit some of that expectation by going to a live sporting event. Most people looking to peacefully enjoy a game do so from their home, we aren’t competing for their dollar.

A - Please show me where, and I quote, "I stated that wanting them to sit quietly like they are at home is unreasonable and you forfeit some of that expectation by going to a live sporting event." as compared to, and again I quote "You know a nice place to sit quietly in comfort with no one standing or disturbing people? Your house..."

B - I guarantee you that I can, and am, louder in my seat than most no matter if I'm sitting or standing. It does not change the excitement level either way.