• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do not miss this side of Willie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

His offensive line is "offensive".  Again, I'm not sure if that is a talent issue or if it's a coaching issue

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

17B59A00-794E-4CA9-AB92-9230AE7F864A.png

Haha...I wonder how many of these people have $ to back it up. But yeah they are in full meltdown...it looks eerily familiar...

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

CWT is not a good coach but he is a good recruiter. Maybe he can win by out recruiting at FSU, maybe not but he will never out scheme anyone. Also the Gulf Coast offense worked for 1.5 years, with some fortuitous factors which does not make it the second coming of the forward pass. CWT is being exposed now that there is film on his offense and he is facing better athletes. You are what your record says you are. That being said if CCS were to move on, CWT be inevitably fired and he is willing to work for something close to free I think he could be successful out recruiting and then out talenting the AAC (mainly because the AAC is devoid of talent).

He will not out recruit or out talent at the highest P5 level. That could work at WKU and USF but it is much much harder to create a talent disparity at his current level.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

17 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You could say that.  You could also look at how bad his USF teams were his first two years and then how much better they were in years 3 and 4.  I'd say he "made it here". WKU terrible in year 1 and then  better in years 2 and 3. 

This FSU team is terrible.  Let's see how they are in years 2 and 3.

This FSU O-line is awful for whatever reason.  It doesn't take a P5 coach to exploit that.

xCWT has shown he can win when he has the overwhelming talent advantage. I’ve yet to see him outcoach anyone.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Haha...I wonder how many of these people have $ to back it up. But yeah they are in full meltdown...it looks eerily familiar...

FBC176D4-5ECF-4A88-BAAC-EE9FD8A0ADC2.png

65B7B48E-853D-4AF8-898C-B294100D3482.png

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740

Just now, JTrue said:

xCWT has shown he can win when he has the overwhelming talent advantage. I’ve yet to see him outcoach anyone.

QFT!!!!

And he will struggle to get a talent advantage where he is.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,998
  • Days Won:  38

This FSU O line is as advertised.  Jesus.

Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

He will not out recruit or out talent at the highest P5 level. That could work at WKU and USF but it is much much harder to create a talent disparity at his current level.

He can out recruit the mid level P5ers.   Bobby Bowden did it forever.   He's not out recruiting Bama, UGA, Clemson, Auburn etc.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You could say that.  You could also look at how bad his USF teams were his first two years and then how much better they were in years 3 and 4.  I'd say he "made it here". WKU terrible in year 1 and then  better in years 2 and 3. 

This FSU team is terrible.  Let's see how they are in years 2 and 3.

This FSU O-line is awful for whatever reason.  It doesn't take a P5 coach to exploit that.

Willie is not a good coach. He’s a very good recruiter. He’s in the “big leagues” now and going against other great recruiters...the difference is that they can coach too. 

He needs to try to find his old high school coach  to come bail him out again.

He won’t be given the leeway at FSU that he had here, 2 years of horrific unwatchable football won’t fly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Most teams win due to a talent advantage.  Put Saban at USF and see how many national titles he wins