• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hilarious

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  952
  • Days Won:  1

42 minutes ago, Bullgang said:

Live here in Orlando.. The logical UCF fans at my workplace want USF to win out until they play each other for a better chance at the playoff (if possible).

Call me crazy, but I don't want UCF to ever win a game. I would prefer for us to go 13-0 every year and UCF to go 0-12. We can win the conference and go undefeated without UCF ever winning a game. As long as we schedule good out of conference games, we don't need anything from them. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, michibull said:

Call me crazy, but I don't want UCF to ever win a game. I would prefer for us to go 13-0 every year and UCF to go 0-12. We can win the conference and go undefeated without UCF ever winning a game. As long as we schedule good out of conference games, we don't need anything from them. 

^this. With all the hoopla surrounding their season and how great people feel the game was with them we received no benefit from having lost to an undefeated team. Also when people talk about the greatness of their season it surrounds beating Auburn and going undefeated, no one mentions beating us. The best thing for USF football is UCF continuing to go defeated until they whither up and die, their success can only detract from our success and has never once benefitted us.  USF being successful is what benefits USF football other people being successful benefits only them and not us, as people point out every time someone wins and someone loses “there is no transitive property in football”.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

Image result for please baby jesus gif

This year the free beer promo will be  good for for when Milton throws 3 or more interceptions.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Bausfkid said:

We should be doing the same thing.  What an event it would be if we both come in and it's for all the marbles.

Go Bulls!

Had that event already last year. I’d prefer us undefeated, them 1-10 and all they have to look forward to in their pitiful existence is stopping our year ......... and we royally ***** slap them. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Had that event already last year. I’d prefer us undefeated, them 1-10 and all they have to look forward to in their pitiful existence is stopping our year ......... and we royally ***** slap them. 

QFT

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Helping them go 0-12 was way more exciting than helping them go 12-0 and if we go undefeated I don’t think that’s made anymore enjoyable by them having one more loss than us.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 hours ago, Brad said:

For some...  Just like the CONFLiCT or whatever that was, was a rivalry for some (UConn).  I think it shows their rabid insecurity, smallmindedness and comfort living within the confines of their delusiuonal minds.  So I guess that’s good.

It's a bar promo because their game was cancelled.  Be careful or someone might argue that they are "in our head" and question our security since we are concerned with what promos their bars are running

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Helping them go 0-12 was way more exciting than helping them go 12-0 and if we go undefeated I don’t think that’s made anymore enjoyable by them having one more loss than us.

I think people that want them undefeated when we play are looking at it from a quality win standpoint, but I'm not sure it really matters enough to route for them all year .....

6 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I think people that want them undefeated when we play are looking at it from a quality win standpoint, but I'm not sure it really matters enough to route for them all year .....

I get what they are thinking but it seems to be more risk than reward.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712

3 hours ago, Bullgang said:

Live here in Orlando.. The logical UCF fans at my workplace want USF to win out until they play each other for a better chance at the playoff (if possible).

Live here in Orlando. Haven't met a logical UCF fan yet.