• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It’s not the first time I’ve done something prematurely and it probably won’t be the last. I will simply say the early signs do not seem very promising and I hope our future doesn’t rest in this extreme long shot. 

that's what she said

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

I'd say we are P6 in terms of performance, the worst of the 6, but our top teams certainly deserved to be ranked. We should hopefully finish each season with 3+ AAC teams in the top 25. But with money and bowl access and exposure we are G5.

I think UCF, Memphis, So.FLo, Houston, ECU, Cincy should all be able to breech the top 25 every few years and then fall out due to coaches being poached. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

12 minutes ago, MikeG said:

that's what she said

Who could have seen that coming?

3 minutes ago, Gismo said:

I'd say we are P6 in terms of performance, the worst of the 6, but our top teams certainly deserved to be ranked. We should hopefully finish each season with 3+ AAC teams in the top 25. But with money and bowl access and exposure we are G5.

I think UCF, Memphis, So.FLo, Houston, ECU, Cincy should all be able to breech the top 25 every few years and then fall out due to coaches being poached. 

I think that’s the problem with the P6. The p is for power but any measurable of the power money, access, prestige, etc. we seem to be lacking. 6th most successful conference? Sure, but that drop off in money, bowls and acclaim from 5 to us at 6 is insane.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

22 minutes ago, MikeG said:

that's what she said

He's under a lot of pressure!  So many people to tell how bad a coach CWT was, and how our conference sucks, and so little time!  

7 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

He's under a lot of pressure!  So many people to tell how bad a coach CWT was, and how our conference sucks, and so little time!  

The struggle is real.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The struggle is real.

At your current pace of hammering on xCWT and USF in 4-6 threads and 2-3 people per thread, I'm more concerned about your long-term prospects. You may never get to that next TV deal to complain about without flaming out.

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

At your current pace of hammering on xCWT and USF in 4-6 threads and 2-3 people per thread, I'm more concerned about your long-term prospects. You may never get to that next TV deal to complain about without flaming out.

My model is built on continuous growth. As long as we are able to bring in 20 new Bullspenners a week it has sustainability.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

My model is built on continuous growth. As long as we are able to bring in 20 new Bullspenners a week it has sustainability.

Ever thought about diversifying? Or just going to keep plugging away with what works?

Just now, JTrue said:

Ever thought about diversifying? Or just going to keep plugging away with what works?

I mean if new people stop showing up we here at puc86 Corp will have to consider it but our board is pretty convinced that it’s best to stick to the few things you are passionate about and be the best at them. Every couple of years we launch a new topic but CJL being g-d has been the our hallmark product and what we really try to build the brand around; so if it doesn’t mesh with that message we really try to avoid it. Since it’s been a while we have tried supporting CCS which is the first coach we have endorsed since the wrongful termination (as proven in court) of CJL.

• Upvote 1