• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

What happened to Elijah Mack is the bigger question? Stud all offseason and then he doesn’t even play today

He's listed as participated.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Had some pretty important pieces get hurt yesterday- any updates?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, USF Bulls Football said:

Had some pretty important pieces get hurt yesterday- any updates?

This

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Worried about Cronkrite and Bell.  They look to be our (by far) best 2 RB's.  I'm not overly impressed by the other RB's.  Sands and Mack are mediocre, and Ford is too tiny.  Duran Bell shows some great flash Cronk is just a good all around back.  If neither can go we're in a little trouble vs. a good opponent.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Worried about Cronkrite and Bell.  They look to be our (by far) best 2 RB's.  I'm not overly impressed by the other RB's.  Sands and Mack are mediocre, and Ford is too tiny.  Duran Bell shows some great flash Cronk is just a good all around back.  If neither can go we're in a little trouble vs. a good opponent.

Disagree about Ford he can use his size to his advantage by bouncing in front of the line looking for holes without being seen. That being said I think he will be redshirted this year. At the same time Cronkrite is going to be fine. We could probably sit him this week if we need to.  

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Disagree about Ford he can use his size to his advantage by bouncing in front of the line looking for holes without being seen. That being said I think he will be redshirted this year. At the same time Cronkrite is going to be fine. We could probably sit him this week if we need to.  

If he isn't 100% Cronks should sit out a game or even two so he will be close to 100% for when we really get into conference play.

I really hope Bell is ok and his injury isn't as bad as it looked cause he really impressed me with his speed...sort of had flashes of Marlon when he was on the field.

But I agree with BullFan.. Sands and Mack haven't really impressed me that much so far this year. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

15 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Barnett can just handoff to himself

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Think Bell has a chance to be a beast for us.. concerned it’s long term. I like the Cronk/Bell combo better than last seasons combo, tbh. Totally agreed that Bell’s speed has flashes of MM.. a speedster RB in this offense would be lethal.