Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
gibbsak

Favorite way...

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, gibbsak said:

To each their own.  And to each occasion, it's own.  When I'm drinking Beam, or well bourbon, I'll usually cut it. 

When I am drinking something higher end I agree, it's rocks or neat.

Problem is, I've been drinking more well stuff when it comes to Bourbon lately.   

Totally agree.  Can't remember what it was, may have been Weller 12 year, that I game my son-in-law and he asked for a Coke.  No way.  Beam and other wells get ginger ale from me.  Your first post made it sound like you always drank it with Coke.  But if you are drinking better ones neat then you are indeed an aficionado.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to drink mine neat, but recently have switched to one or two ice cubes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 9:39 AM, Apis Bull said:

I used to drink mine neat, but recently have switched to one or two ice cubes

Add the yeti 10oz tumbler....  Keeps the ice as ice longer....I have a sphere ice mold (the death star)...does great in the yeti tumbler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gibbsak said:

Add the yeti 10oz tumbler....  Keeps the ice as ice longer....I have a sphere ice mold (the death star)...does great in the yeti tumbler.

I just got a mold set that makes 4 large spheres' and 4 large cubes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 12:02 AM, Apis Bull said:

I just got a mold set that makes 4 large spheres' and 4 large cubes.

I had received a set of football shaped large molds for Christmas.  Used them for Super Bowl.  I really need to check the Bourbon pages more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...