• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Girls of Threads

Girls of Threads  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

The responses aren't clear. Both questions could go either way. I feel they should end though. Pretty creepy indeed as many of these girls are teens. Not professional and not a good look for the University in my humble opinion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Question has to be reworded as there are two parts in the question with a dichotomous answer. However, my vote would be to end it. It is kind of creepy especially when one will have a daughter in college next year...

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,513
  • Days Won:  28

It doesn't matter to me. But for those who don't like it, why don't you just NOT click on the link....its kind of that simple. I do not see any derogatory remarks when the photos are posted, and most of the photos are pretty clean cut, in addition to being photos that have already been posted online. And no, these female are not "teens" but legal adults in these photos. If the female fans on this board want to make a similar post with men in it then go ahead. I have a daughter and she is beautiful. I already know that men and hell even some women may find her attractive...and its simply part of the game of life. I have no vote in this topic. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It doesn't matter to me. But for those who don't like it, why don't you just NOT click on the link....its kind of that simple. I do not see any derogatory remarks when the photos are posted, and most of the photos are pretty clean cut, in addition to being photos that have already been posted online. And no, these female are not "teens" but legal adults in these photos. If the female fans on this board want to make a similar post with men in it then go ahead. I have a daughter and she is beautiful. I already know that men and hell even some women may find her attractive...and its simply part of the game of life. I have no vote in this topic. 

Fair enough

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  487

24 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The women in those threads have not consented to being objectified. 

• Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

Which question are we answering:  Does this continue or is this the last week?

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667

Just now, BullTime said:

Which question are we answering:  Does this continue or is this the last week?

My bad on the wording for the answers; Yes it continues on or No it doesn't and this is the last week.