• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

So, how do you think he will do at FSU?

FSU fans will love him at the end of the season or will they think it was a huge mistake to bring him in from Oregon?

Me, I think he had a lot of help getting the results he did here and at Oregon. It all depends on how he treated those people along the way and if he's going to get the same kind of help and quality of help at FSU.

Nobody is "me! me!" and gets anywhere in the world.

All kidding aside, I would like to see him do well. I really don't know the man.

But as a diehard Bull, I'd like to see him get laughed off the list of "good coaches." I don't think he deserves it -yet. C'mon, Jumbo Fischer's replacement... That's a tall order.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

41 minutes ago, Flowers4Heisman said:

So, how do you think he will do at FSU?

FSU fans will love him at the end of the season or will they think it was a huge mistake to bring him in from Oregon?

Me, I think he had a lot of help getting the results he did here and at Oregon. It all depends on how he treated those people along the way and if he's going to get the same kind of help and quality of help at FSU.

Nobody is "me! me!" and gets anywhere in the world.

All kidding aside, I would like to see him do well. I really don't know the man.

But as a diehard Bull, I'd like to see him get laughed off the list of "good coaches." I don't think he deserves it -yet. C'mon, Jumbo Fischer's replacement... That's a tall order.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with they statement. A lot of selfish people get very far.

As for the rest, I think he'll have some growing pains, but if he can recruit and surround himself with smart Xs and Os people, he'll be fine. Having better players than 90% of your opponents will translate to a lot of wins. Maybe not a Championship, but it will take you a good ways.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Willie was dreaming last night and saw a vision he started to cry out: “daddy, daddy, daddy, I found one more year of eligibility for you....”

FB5363D6-D8AF-4B05-9A94-E9CE6F90F661.png