AD Kelly is trying to rally the students. Hopefully they respond

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I think we know why as it has been discussed. It is the most ridiculous aspect of our attendance issues. You are either in or out in supporting the FB program and they choose to be out. To not be proactive and move rush or to incorporate the FB game into the rush activities is almost comical. Of course the administration could also help in this issue and for whatever reason they choose not to. 

The fraternities have now excuse for not going. They don’t have the issue of rush week taking place on Saturday’s. Sororities on the other have the “no boys, booze, or bars” rule during rush, so some decide that it’s easier to not go to the games until rush is over. USF Sorority rush is different compared to the majority of other schools, USF prevents their rush to take place any sooner than the first week of school being open. Whereas other schools start two weeks prior to classes starting. I know of multiple people who are USF Greek alum that have reached out to VP Kelly to help fix this issue. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we see it resolved for next seasons opener. 

Cory, (this is Darnell btw) you of all people know the actives are at the games. Most chapters have their “ joint” alumni-active tailgate just as our chapter does for the first game while the sororities do their thing. Then everyone is there in full force for the other games throughout the season. See you Saturday brotha. (RHGN)

Edited by HyperBullee
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Rizman said:

I must have missed previous discussions.  Why have they decided to be out on not supporting the FB program?

1 hour ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

The fraternities have now excuse for not going. They don’t have the issue of rush week taking place on Saturday’s. Sororities on the other have the “no boys, booze, or bars” rule during rush, so some decide that it’s easier to not go to the games until rush is over. USF Sorority rush is different compared to the majority of other schools, USF prevents their rush to take place any sooner than the first week of school being open. Whereas other schools start two weeks prior to classes starting. I know of multiple people who are USF Greek alum that have reached out to VP Kelly to help fix this issue. So I wouldn’t be surprised if we see it resolved for next seasons opener.