• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart SBNation Comment on USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,486
  • Days Won:  0

Just curious why he has the same twitter profile pic in all those tweets?  Didn't he update it when he changed schools?    It looks like an FSU hat.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,109
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Just curious why he has the same twitter profile pic in all those tweets?  Didn't he update it when he changed schools?    It looks like an FSU hat.

Not a twitter expert here but I think if you go back in time and look at old tweets it shows your current profile picture.

Just like here actually.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

12 minutes ago, MMW said:

Not a twitter expert here but I think if you go back in time and look at old tweets it shows your current profile picture.

Just like here actually.

you are correct.  For example, if Strong had tweets from his Texas days, it would still show is current profile picture if we were to go back and look now. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

I think this is why I’m so annoyed by him trying to give an authentic answer to his question about his time here. The guy knows how to just do coach speak and spout cliches as well as anyone, even it means using the same motivational calendar every season. Just say something gracious or skirt the question with some canned response. No one actually cares about your hot takes on being ill prepared for dealing with success because no one has had the opportunity to see your elaborate plan for dealing with that kind of success and it looks like we will have yet another year before it’s unveiled. He is smart to spend more time on trying to #dosomething than he does on posting self help nonsense on Twitter, what were the odds someone would actually be paying attention to him three years in a row? If he is at FSU next season he may need to spring for a new calendar.

We all get that-- but it was one blurb of a comment. Almost no one gives a dang about what he said other than a handful of people here. By dwelling and posting about it, you are actually making it a big deal. In other words-- maybe it is time to let it go and move on-- from Willie and from anything in the past that is upsetting you. Live for today dude.

As Willie once (well at least three times) stated: "If you're not occasionally pissing someone off, you're either not saying anything worth hearing or you're not saying it honestly. Go {insert team name here}"

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

All this hate. Real men don't hate. if we dislike somebody, we just don't talk about them and keep on moving with our own lives. Let this man be. Acting like a bunch of jilted girlfriends. I'm grateful for what he did for this team, and happy that USF will have even more success with our NEW coach CCS.  "GTF" over Taggart! Just like you guys need to get over Joey knight! Get this hate out of your hearts, its not healthy! lol  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, MikeG said:

We all get that-- but it was one blurb of a comment. Almost no one gives a dang about what he said other than a handful of people here. By dwelling and posting about it, you are actually making it a big deal. In other words-- maybe it is time to let it go and move on-- from Willie and from anything in the past that is upsetting you. Live for today dude.

As Willie once (well at least three times) stated: "If you're not occasionally pissing someone off, you're either not saying anything worth hearing or you're not saying it honestly. Go {insert team name here}"

I’ve been mostly over it for days but what am I supposed to do when people @ me? This is why even though I complained I was secretly happy when the thread got moved. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

Funny you say that, I was at BJ Reece Orchard in Ellijay last weekend.  They are pretty awesome as well but I have heard great things about Mercier.  Will definitely tryit at some point.  It's a lot further from me than Reece.

Reece is pretty good, most of those places are decent. Football season and apple season back! Honestly there is nothing like a fresh apple. Once you have one it’s hard to eat a store bought apple

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

9 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’ve been mostly over it for days but what am I supposed to do when people @ me? This is why even though I complained I was secretly happy when the thread got moved. 

yeah-- but it has been fun poking the topic with a stick to see you jump back to life. Not a trolling move as much as a defibrillator. I don't think I am the only doing this in the thread either.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, MikeG said:

yeah-- but it has been fun poking the topic with a stick to see you jump back to life. Not a trolling move as much as a defibrillator. I don't think I am the only doing this in the thread either.

I am 💯 convinced of it but I’ve painted myself in a corner and I can’t back down. I would bury myself alive just to prove I could handle the shovel.