• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Taggart SBNation Comment on USF

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  121

DT3LQMFW0AIai_B.jpg

enjoy @puc86

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

8 minutes ago, MikeG said:

DT3LQMFW0AIai_B.jpg

enjoy @puc86

I think this is why I’m so annoyed by him trying to give an authentic answer to his question about his time here. The guy knows how to just do coach speak and spout cliches as well as anyone, even it means using the same motivational calendar every season. Just say something gracious or skirt the question with some canned response. No one actually cares about your hot takes on being ill prepared for dealing with success because no one has had the opportunity to see your elaborate plan for dealing with that kind of success and it looks like we will have yet another year before it’s unveiled. He is smart to spend more time on trying to #dosomething than he does on posting self help nonsense on Twitter, what were the odds someone would actually be paying attention to him three years in a row? If he is at FSU next season he may need to spring for a new calendar.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

no one has had the opportunity to see your elaborate plan for dealing with that kind of success

You've seen it, he takes "dumpster fires" and brings them back to relevance, then get's the hell out of Dodge with a bigger check.  Well, he's done it twice at least.

His recruiting ability is the key.  And Plies.

I did something similar in the late 90s early 00s.  Fixing up some broken businesses and then getting the hell out with pay before the upside became limited.

Taking over programs so low, anything would be an improvement is a helluva a safer play than taking over an achieving program.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

You've seen it, he takes "dumpster fires" and brings them back to relevance, then get's the hell out of Dodge with a bigger check.  Well, he's done it twice at least.

His recruiting ability is the key.  And Plies.

I did something similar in the late 90s early 00s.  Fixing up some broken businesses and then getting the hell out with pay before the upside became limited.

Taking over programs so low, anything would be an improvement is a helluva a safer play than taking over an achieving program.

I guess he still has the NFL, other than that he is going to be forced to change his business model. I know people on here think he can’t be taken literally when he says he expects to win every game at FSU but I think their fans have serious expectations of that and he isn’t off to a great start with it. FSU just ran off a coach, that won them a champship, for losing his qb and then having as many wins as what would be the third most in CWT’s esteemed coaching career. He doesn’t now need a plan to get to #2 he now needs to get to #1 and then stay there year in and year out, that’s a tall order.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

7 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

You live on Northern GA, right? (I think that’s what you said a long while back) If so head over Mercier Orchard in Blue Ridge. Get there early or they will sell out. Nothing against the apple places in Ellijay, but Mercier is the best in the area. They have hard cider too. The baked goods are amazing, and i think they still do you pick (but i heard they were thinking of shutting that down). Those muffin/cornbread mixes that come in those little pouches are freaking amazing too. There’s nothing like that out here in Cali. Apple Hill doesn’t come close.

http://mercier-orchards.com/

Funny you say that, I was at BJ Reece Orchard in Ellijay last weekend.  They are pretty awesome as well but I have heard great things about Mercier.  Will definitely tryit at some point.  It's a lot further from me than Reece.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 hours ago, MikeG said:

DT3LQMFW0AIai_B.jpg

enjoy @puc86

So glad we don’t have to listen to his little bull **** sayings anymore...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

If he didn't change jobs he would have to come up with new tweets. That's a bit too much to ask. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

9 hours ago, Brad said:

This thread is touching.  Reminds of my parting conversation with Willie:

Me: “I hope you find what you’re looking for at Oregon.”

Willie: “I will.”

giphy.gif

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, MikeG said:

DT3LQMFW0AIai_B.jpg

enjoy @puc86

For a minute I thought you hacked my daughter's Instagram account with these quotes, then I noticed there were fewer puppies.

• Haha 1