• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sounds like Georgia Tech Fans are ready

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

Georgia Tech is having their tailgate at Bar Louie International and a Friday pre-game party at Clearwater Beach.  According to the link, they have also bought tickets in 134 "next to the visitor section and GT Band".  Sounds like a decent' showing.  Has anyone from out of state ever brought their band before?  Maybe it's just a pep band thing.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gt-vs-usf-yellow-jacket-pregame-party-with-brunch-transportation-tickets-47993476781

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  0

Nice, on the flip side, I know our Alumni association in Atlanta is still looking for a spot for a watch party. Been a while since I've been to one, but this would be a good game to do so if we find one that's not too far out. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Can’t wait to head to Atlanta next year. I see ucf has a two game series with them in the next four years too. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

...expose Georgia Tech alumni, friends, and family to your business during this landmark event!

What? They think playing a G5 is a landmark event!?!   I couldn't agree more.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  2,324
  • Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

I am flying my niece down who goes to GT now.   Going to be fun. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

Cannot wait for next year. Varsity pre game meal and what should be a large showing by our fans. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t show up in large numbers in Atlanta. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Cannot wait for next year. Varsity pre game meal and what should be a large showing by our fans. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t show up in large numbers in Atlanta. 

Next year in Atlanta will be a lot of fun

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Next year in Atlanta will be a lot of fun

Also can't wait.  Daughter went to Emory and we've spent a lot of time in Decatur where we'll stay and MARTA in.  As an old guy, Decatur is one of my favorite towns to visit - slower pace with great restaurants and bars all located within a few blocks of each other surrounding the train station. Excited.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Georgia Tech is having their tailgate at Bar Louie International and a Friday pre-game party at Clearwater Beach.  According to the link, they have also bought tickets in 134 "next to the visitor section and GT Band".  Sounds like a decent' showing.  Has anyone from out of state ever brought their band before?  Maybe it's just a pep band thing.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/gt-vs-usf-yellow-jacket-pregame-party-with-brunch-transportation-tickets-47993476781

GO BULLS!

$20 pre-game tailgate and $20 - sounds like a deal

FSU and FAMU have brought their full bands.  Navy brought a pep band in 2016 and I am pretty sure another out of conference school brought a pep band a while back (maybe UTEP in 2011 or NC State in 2014?)

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Image result for my body is ready gif

• Haha 1