Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
Atlanta Bull

UCF - Best Team in FL (CBS Sports)

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

Their OL did a great job protecting him last year

Frost also put him in a lot one decision, win win situations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

Don't put that pressure on yourself, what you seek is highly unlikely this year.  

Wrong....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Frost also put him in a lot one decision, win win situations. 

This ranks right up there with the reason we lost was humidity.  Dumb. 

They won all their games last year (13 - 0).  They were the best team in the state of FL last year and should start off as the best team in the state this year.  It's ok to say it.  The world will continue to turn.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Frost also put him in a lot one decision, win win situations. 

What are those? Do you have specifics? I don't really know what you even mean.

 

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Wrong....

You think its wrong to believe that its unlikely that UCF will lose by a large margin this year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ECUshoein said:

What are those? Do you have specifics? I don't really know what you even mean.

 

You think its wrong to believe that its unlikely that UCF will lose by a large margin this year?

Two things that are guaranteed this year: USF will put up 40+ points on ecu and USF will beat ucf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Two things that are guaranteed this year: USF will put up 40+ points on ecu and USF will beat ucf

This may require a 100.00  to your favorite charity bet to be suggested! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

This ranks right up there with the reason we lost was humidity.  Dumb. 

They won all their games last year (13 - 0).  They were the best team in the state of FL last year and should start off as the best team in the state this year.  It's ok to say it.  The world will continue to turn.

 

 

2 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

What are those? Do you have specifics? I don't really know what you even mean.

 

You think its wrong to believe that its unlikely that UCF will lose by a large margin this year?

Its where you isolate a defender and make him make a decision. Great spread option coaches do it well. I don’t have time for a film study. It’s the same stuff he did with Mariota, which is why people questioned if he could a pro QB. 

Don’t call me dumb if you don’t get it. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

This may require a 100.00  to your favorite charity bet to be suggested! 

Sorry dude I don’t bet...I just make guarantees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

 

 

Its where you isolate a defender and make him make a decision. Great spread option coaches do it well. I don’t have time for a film study. It’s the same stuff he did with Mariota, which is why people questioned if he could a pro QB. 

Don’t call me dumb if you don’t get it. 

Hahaha.  So you mean the QB reads the D and reacts.  Man, thanks for the football lesson.  

Mensa just called looking for you.  Told them you were playing Madden.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

Hahaha.  So you mean the QB reads the D and reacts.  Man, thanks for the football lesson.  

Mensa just called looking for you.  Told them you were playing Madden.

lol again if you don't get what i'm saying just keep it to yourself. He doesn't have to read a defense just one player. You put him in a situation to choose option A or B and you take the other. you don't have to read any one else but that one player and you set everyone else up with numbers.  

here:

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2015/2/21/8008763/what-exactly-is-the-spread-option

Edited by BrassBulls12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...