• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UCF - Best Team in FL (CBS Sports)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

32 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

ucf = 3 loss team including against USF 

This will be fun to check back on. My guess would be 2 losses.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Why is this even on here?

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Because we Bull fans are obsessed with all things UCF.  Instead of shooting higher, we shoot lower.  Never understood it, but it's who we are.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, Atlanta Bull said:

Florida

UCF: Every Power Five program in Florida will raise their collective eyebrows here -- especially Miami, which won 10 games and made an appearance in the ACC Championship game -- but the Knights are no joke. Just ask Auburn. Since there are no head-to-head games to reference, arguing over which teams UCF would beat is pointless. So let's concentrate instead on what the Knights have going for them: a 13-game winning streak, one of the most efficient and dangerous quarterbacks in the country in McKenzie Milton, speed to burn across the field and a team that already knows how to win. Miami has undoubtedly reasserted itself into the conversation, but UCF has proven itself worthy. -- Ben Kercheval

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/picking-the-best-college-football-team-in-each-state-entering-the-2018-season/

Interesting that the AAC gets the nod in CT, FL, MD, and TN. P6 Baby!

And why is there no D1 football in Alaska???

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

56 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

It's hard to argue they are not the best team in the state based on last year's result.  If FAU beats them then they beat them.  Doesn't mean anything for the AAC title.

No its not.

This isn't the NFL this is college football.

The drop off from Frost to the guy they got can't be understated. Frost is a generational coach IMO. Herpes was an OC who ran up the score against a bunch of 4-8 teams. They scored 3 points against Purdue, people forget that.

And thats before you get to the talent they lost on the field. The WR who is playing in the NFL, the one armed wonder on defense, a CB who was picked in the first round. Honestly with the right breaks I can see them as a 1 loss team, but I can also see them dropping 3-4 games. And if Milton or Killins get hurt I think they are a 6-6 team.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

1 hour ago, Bausfkid said:

It's hard to argue they are not the best team in the state based on last year's result.  If FAU beats them then they beat them.  Doesn't mean anything for the AAC title.

If FAU beat UCF, then UCF is not the best team in FL; not that I think that is the case now.  

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

As with most teams, it comes down to trench play. If you watch Milton under pressure, he fires up some very questionable throws. Their OL did a great job protecting him last year. I don't know what they lost there if anything, but, I suspect he has a big dropoff this year. He was good in that system last year, but, I don't look at his play and think that he is an amazing talent. I could be proven wrong, could be my green goggles, but, for all the hype, I didnt see the talent in the little bit that I watched of them last year.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

1 minute ago, Orlando Bull said:

As with most teams, it comes down to trench play. If you watch Milton under pressure, he fires up some very questionable throws. Their OL did a great job protecting him last year. I don't know what they lost there if anything, but, I suspect he has a big dropoff this year. He was good in that system last year, but, I don't look at his play and think that he is an amazing talent. I could be proven wrong, could be my green goggles, but, for all the hype, I didnt see the talent in the little bit that I watched of them last year.

I know they lost a couple of good defensive players...Griffin comes to mind, but not sure who they lost on offense.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Jesus, I swear if don’t beat their asses this year it will be failed year. 

Don't put that pressure on yourself, what you seek is highly unlikely this year.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,604
  • Content Count:  74,210
  • Days Won:  422

They're national champs until they're not ....