• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB battle narrowed to two??

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,733
  • Content Count:  37,566
  • Days Won:  29

Thought B squared had an INT . . .

Stats tell us nearly nothing about the QB competition.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,328
  • Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

Don't think so.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  580
  • Days Won:  0

Might not name one before Sept. 1st...

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

My hunch is all 3 may see playing time vs Elon.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

Kean has this. Charlie Strong is old school and likes ball protection. These past few practices, Chris O and B.B both had multiple interceptions. You haven't heard about any interceptions thrown by Kean, in addition to the touch down throws he has been getting. I think we will see all three play Vs. Elon, but Kean will emerge as the starter. I think the incident over his grades and B.B arrival will push him to the next level. I also think the starting QB will have little room for error b4 he gets replaced. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I also think the starting QB will have little room for error b4 he gets replaced. 

Can't play scared. Based off last year, and a totally different QB, Strong doesn't just let'em go.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Kean has this. Charlie Strong is old school and likes ball protection. These past few practices, Chris O and B.B both had multiple interceptions. You haven't heard about any interceptions thrown by Kean, in addition to the touch down throws he has been getting. I think we will see all three play Vs. Elon, but Kean will emerge as the starter. I think the incident over his grades and B.B arrival will push him to the next level. I also think the starting QB will have little room for error b4 he gets replaced. 

This is a fair point. I have not heard about any Kean turnovers. But to be fair, I would like to know more about the Blake interceptions...for example are they bouncing off of a receiver’s hands? 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

15 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

And what if CCS is so old school, he thinks not being able to pass 4 classes a semester is red flag for the leader of the team? Not because he's incapable, but it because it shows complete lack of effort and reliability. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, JTrue said:

And what if CCS is so old school, he thinks not being able to pass 4 classes a semester is red flag for the leader of the team? Not because he's incapable, but it because it shows complete lack of effort and reliability. 

He made up the class this summer which is why he won his appeal.