• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
OcalaBull2

Anyone brew their own?

I recently got into brewing over the summer. Currently brewing a chocolate milk stout and milkshake IPA. Wanting to do something Bulls related in the fall. 

the Brewmasters of the TBP should come up with a signature recipe. That would be awesome. 

19 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

the Brewmasters of the TBP should come up with a signature recipe. That would be awesome. 

Yes that would be great especially to share at a tailgate 

Just cracked open my first batch this past Sunday, it was from the Brooklyn Beershop Everyday IPA kit. Not too bad, light on the aroma but a solid beer overall. Definitely looking forward to brewing my own recipes soon.

On 2/20/2019 at 1:18 PM, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Just cracked open my first batch this past Sunday, it was from the Brooklyn Beershop Everyday IPA kit. Not too bad, light on the aroma but a solid beer overall. Definitely looking forward to brewing my own recipes soon.

I want to brew a NEIPA next.  Brooklyn Beershop is whole grain right?  I believe that's the first I did as well.  I then switched to craft a brew because it's a malt kit which was a much easier process. 

On 3/29/2019 at 1:38 PM, OcalaBull2 said:

I want to brew a NEIPA next.  Brooklyn Beershop is whole grain right?  I believe that's the first I did as well.  I then switched to craft a brew because it's a malt kit which was a much easier process. 

Yup, really simple with their instructions too. I did use a meat thermometer instead of the one they supplied for easier temp readings.

4 minutes ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Yup, really simple with their instructions too. I did use a meat thermometer instead of the one they supplied for easier temp readings.

Same, I ordered one on amazon for really cheap.  It's a fun hobby to get into. 

• Upvote 1

Just dropped in the dry hops for my first recipe that I made last weekend. Current schedule should have the beer conditioned and ready to go for the season kickoff! Looking forward to see how this Orange Blossom IPA is going to turn out when it's all said and done. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Members do not see this ad, Register today