• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The thrill is gone.... (Off Topic)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Days Won:  422

23 hours ago, Triple B said:

Keep trying with your straw man arguments. Nowhere did I say "they didn't really want it". What I'm saying is that if you think Auburn went into that game with the same mental edge they would have in a playoff or did in either game they played against the two playoff teams, you're kidding yourself just like UCF guy ... UCF had a great year, but that's all it was was a great year. Hopefully we'll have one like that at some point ... maybe ECU will ....it's the national championship nonsensical justification that has them showing the exact opposite type class than the Auburn players and coaches did after the loss. 

6 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

'You' may not have, but it doesn't take much reading comprehension to see that is the general crux of many USF-fan arguments here.  Awareness....

If I didn't say it, why respond to one of MY posts with that? Pretty obvious I don't speak for all USF fans. Awareness ...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, chapelbull said:

If you think Auburn went into the game with anything near the same intensity as ucf or what they would have had in a playoff game, then you are delusional.  As I have said before, ucf is a .500 team in the SEC

As was mentioned previously, but i'll be more than happy to repeat it - can you quantify what "anything near the same intensity" means and then tell everyone how much less impressive of a win that was, or even if that win doesn't even count? If it was up to you, why even play college football? You have teams in every bowl that would rather play someone else. Since that is the case every single season, all underdogs that win bowl games should automatically discount their wins because the other team didn't have the same level of intensity? Talk about a myopic and incredibly unintelligent comment.

"As you have said before, ucf is a .500 team in the SEC", based on what? UCF's current recruits? the 2017 recruits? SEC recruits? Since UCF hasn't played in the SEC or had an SEC schedule, you mean your opinion is that they would be a .500 SEC team? What teams that UF plays this year or last year would UCF 100% lose to? Your argument is nothing short of ridiculous. But i'll bite. Even if they only won .500, that is with how much less revenue, recruiting power, facility upgrades etc as UF... at $2 million per year. I'd say that is pretty **** impressive.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

the ucf fan who wants to declare himself national champion calling someone else "myopic" . Special

12 hours ago, chapelbull said:

the ucf fan who wants to declare himself national champion calling someone else "myopic" . Special

So instead of countering any point I made, you change the subject. Starting to see a pattern here.

It's been awhile since we've had a pet Kanigit around here. Forgotten how much fun they can be. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Triple B said:

It's been awhile since we've had a pet Kanigit around here. Forgotten how much fun they can be. 

Probably because you, among others, lack the ability to objectively think. So your forced make excuses for the state of your program. Which explains why you resort to juvenile name calling. It's ok, we've got a few children on our board as well. Worse yet, "Kanigit" is probably the worst attempt i've seen at a slight and if said in real life, i'd honestly be embarrassed for you.

• Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

16 hours ago, Meeps said:

So instead of countering any point I made, you change the subject. Starting to see a pattern here.

You didn't make any points to counter and you brought the term "myopic" into the discussion.  My points are above, read them again if you like

Yes, we lack "objectivity" ..... 

2 hours ago, Meeps said:

Probably because you, among others, lack the ability to objectively think. So your forced make excuses for the state of your program. Which explains why you resort to juvenile name calling. It's ok, we've got a few children on our board as well. Worse yet, "Kanigit" is probably the worst attempt i've seen at a slight and if said in real life, i'd honestly be embarrassed for you.

tumblr_n0lfsxSzs01to8b7io1_500.gif

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

When he said that, it did make me sit back and think, "Is this possible? Could we REALLY have a little biased opinion on these matters??" ...... Naaaaaaaaaah.

• Content Count:  480

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

You didn't make any points to counter and you brought the term "myopic" into the discussion.  My points are above, read them again if you like

Actually, he did, and you deflected.

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

He's holding his own, need reinforcements.

• Upvote 1