• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The thrill is gone.... (Off Topic)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

18 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Which is ridiculous.

Of course it is, but it is gnat logic.  You know, the same logic that built an O'Liar statue and claimed a national championship.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

3 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Of course it is, but it is gnat logic.  You know, the same logic that built an O'Liar statue and claimed a national championship.

This is true. I fell for it. 

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

If you read his post, he says those four wins in a row don't count.

Thank you. Someone actually went to USF and has reading comprehension. Must have been a graduate student. I do not dismiss those losses as not counting; what I am saying is now that both teams are on a level playing field - usf is trending down and that just like your #2 ranking, you all hold dearly to the overall record as if that is an accurate barometer of being superior to UCF. The reality is, outside of our two schools - nobody gives a ****. What people do care about are winners and if you think usf is above the AAC - why haven't they dominated it? The reality is that the AAC has a better record in NY6 bowls and has done just as well if not better against the p5 than the Big East. But so many of your delusional fans hang on to the "glory days" that facts get in the way. The reality is, come conference realignment - if you aren't destroying teams now, why would anyone pick you all to join the big boy table?

Edited by Meeps

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Conference realignment has always been about the "name brand".  Pointing out that fans left due to the demotion is far from saying USF deserves to be in the Pee Five. 

42 minutes ago, Meeps said:

What people do care about are winners

Winners you say.

0D1C46EF-CA73-4292-800A-592CD2D1786F.thumb.jpeg.a33e2a4a46156b62fae807686e5e68da.jpeg

It is almost as if that never happened.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

If you read his post, he says those four wins in a row don't count.

They count as much as a meaningless bowl win, against a team who really didn't want to be there ...

I do not think that I am out of line to say that if the situations were completely reversed, a USF fan with that opinion would be ridiculed on here by the rest of us. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  146
  • Days Won:  0

56 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Winners you say.

0D1C46EF-CA73-4292-800A-592CD2D1786F.thumb.jpeg.a33e2a4a46156b62fae807686e5e68da.jpeg

While going winless is pretty **** humiliating, it also served as a catalyst to fire Brent Key; forced George O'Leary into retirement and hire Scott Frost. Without it, there is a high probability that UCF would have tail spun into mediocrity similar to your Skip Holtz era. I'll take the winless season in exchange for what was essentially a revival of the program hiring Danny White and Scott Frost. Between the undefeated season and on track to compete for the title again for this year/NY6, i'll take it any day and so would any realistic usf fan.

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

Honest question, does saying "gnat" or any other derivative of Knight in a derogatory manner make you feel better? You know who else comes up with juvenile nicknames? My kids. But please, continue on as an adult acting like a child.

24 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

I do not think that I am out of line to say that if the situations were completely reversed, a USF fan with that opinion would be ridiculed on here by the rest of us. 

I've heard about usf fans having a select few that can look at things objectively, refreshing to see proof with my own eyes.

Brad,

You mentioned that I have a revisionist history, care to expound on what exactly you are referring to? I'd love to hear it.

3 minutes ago, Meeps said:

Scott Frost

Don't get it twisted, he is the reason y'all were able to have last year. He' is gone and there aren't many of those out there. You should be worried