Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a quick note to remind you the USF Bulls Fan Fest is this Saturday, August 11th, from 1-4 p.m. at the on campus Yuengling Center.

This is your opportunity to meet the USF 2018-19 teams!

More information on board and calendar (address and RSVP).

Join the Stampede at the Yuengling Center!

Brad Brad
  • Become a member

    It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
damandan28

The thrill is gone.... (Off Topic)

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, damandan28 said:

With what championships though?

All Valley Championship 1984, *****.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Calibull said:

What on earth are you talking about? I never mentioned a championship and that emoji was a toast to the fact that the school has won more games over the past two years than we ever have in a two year span.  Don't get too carried away... I don't know you and honestly don't care to.  You made one comment I agreed with, that doesn't make you my friend.  So don't ask me stupid questions when  you know the answer and read more carefully before posing a question to me that's off the topic in which I'm discussing.

Don't worry about our relationship buddy. Don't get me wrong the wins are good but people saying that they're from the Big East or the tallest midget should correlate to multiple championships. With the way the people post, and attendance wise, you would think USF is in the slumps. They think they're too big for the AAC but USF is, relatively, a new program (the 9th youngest in the FBS) and they're doing a lot better than most teams. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, damandan28 said:

Don't worry about our relationship buddy. Don't get me wrong the wins are good but people saying that they're from the Big East or the tallest midget should correlate to multiple championships. With the way the people post, and attendance wise, you would think USF is in the slumps. They think they're too big for the AAC but USF is, relatively, a new program (the 9th youngest in the FBS) and they're doing a lot better than most teams. 

Not worried about it... I give zero fks about you.  Literally... it's ok to not @  me anymore. Also, we aren't buddies so don't address as if we are.  Actually, never address me again.

Edited by Calibull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read the 30+ page trainwreck and just wanted to say thank you. It's clear why the real reason USF fanbase is in the tank. Comments about how some think you have a real chance to win the conference when it couldn't be done with the best team USF has ever fielded. How delusional. The smack talk about being .500 with UCF is also hilarious. So far the score is 3-2 with a high probability of decimating you guys this year making it 4-2, yet you clamor to a meaningless set of 4-0 wins when you had a BCS conference headstart in recruiting. And don't get me started on the #2 ranking for a week that usf fell into - as the crowning achievement of your program. I also want to thank the genius who said the AAC was the best conference UCF has ever been in. Yet in the first year of coming over we took that conference championship and BCS bowl - something USF had a decade to work with and didn't do. Lastly, many of you talk about playing W. Virginia like they were Alabama. It's W. freaking Virginia. A nobody that has moved onto even more obscurity if that was possible. Again, thanks for the laughs. Only a usf fan can be as delusional as thinking you all deserve to be in a p5 conference after accomplishing literally nothing in 20 years but because you lucked into the BE, some how you all are entitled to it "...just because". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You possess a dazzling grasp of revisionist history.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Meeps said:

The smack talk about being .500 with UCF is also hilarious. So far the score is 3-2

Is this serious? 

1 September 17, 2005 Tampa, FL South Florida 31–14 45,139
2 September 16, 2006 Orlando, FL South Florida 24–17 46,708
3 October 6, 2007 Tampa, FL #5 South Florida 64–12 65,948
4 September 6, 2008 Orlando, FL #17 South Florida 31–24OT 46,805
5 November 29, 2013 Orlando, FL #17 UCF 23–20 45,952
6 November 28, 2014 Tampa, FL UCF 16–0 36,963
7 November 26, 2015 Orlando, FL South Florida 44–3 25,967
8 November 26, 2016 Tampa, FL South Florida 48–31 36,056
9 November 24, 2017 Orlando, FL #13 UCF 49–42 47,129

 

Is counting an issue for you??? Oh right you went to UCF. No need to explain. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes, so they forget that a lot of recruits early on were from the Independent Div 1 days as well as CUSA days.  That chart also shows that even their finest teams only produced one embarrassing loss.   Sorry you did not have a fine man line Lee Roy Selmon at the helm when the Big East was looking for replacements.  

 

UCF fan needs to focus on pissing off the powers that be in the media who are ridiculing their national championship.  Not sure why they would be offended about those who aren't happy about the AAC or those who point out the absolute fact that many fans have left due to the demotion.  I am certain that UCF was supposed to be in the Big East so any dismissal of the AAC is not directed at them. 

Edited by Mission9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Is this serious? 

1 September 17, 2005 Tampa, FL South Florida 31–14 45,139
2 September 16, 2006 Orlando, FL South Florida 24–17 46,708
3 October 6, 2007 Tampa, FL #5 South Florida 64–12 65,948
4 September 6, 2008 Orlando, FL #17 South Florida 31–24OT 46,805
5 November 29, 2013 Orlando, FL #17 UCF 23–20 45,952
6 November 28, 2014 Tampa, FL UCF 16–0 36,963
7 November 26, 2015 Orlando, FL South Florida 44–3 25,967
8 November 26, 2016 Tampa, FL South Florida 48–31 36,056
9 November 24, 2017 Orlando, FL #13 UCF 49–42 47,129

 

Is counting an issue for you??? Oh right you went to UCF. No need to explain. 

If you read his post, he says those four wins in a row don't count.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

If you read his post, he says those four wins in a row don't count.

Which is ridiculous.

Edited by BrassBulls12
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That chart also is quite telling as far as the original discussion, attendance.  The first two games in Tampa had a lot more people attending than the last two against the same team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×