• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
lotsofbull99

Evan Williams Black Label is the best...

I'm a very poor, so I always seek the best value when drinking.  For a bottom shelf guy like me Evan Williams Black Label is the best bourbon for the price.  I've tried Green Label and that stuff is like poison.    

We did the Evan William Experience in L'ville and did the tasting afterward.  Wasn't a big fan of some of their stuff but there was one that I thought was okay.  Thinking it was the Black Label but can't be 100% sure. 

On 8/7/2018 at 7:33 PM, lotsofbull99 said:

I'm a very poor, so I always seek the best value when drinking.  For a bottom shelf guy like me Evan Williams Black Label is the best bourbon for the price.  I've tried Green Label and that stuff is like poison.    

Give EV 1783 a try.

Another cheapo you may like is Benchmark 8.

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2018 at 10:06 AM, CousinRicky said:

We did the Evan William Experience in L'ville and did the tasting afterward.  Wasn't a big fan of some of their stuff but there was one that I thought was okay.  Thinking it was the Black Label but can't be 100% sure. 

Been there about ten times,  about the only thing they don’t pour for tastings is EV 23 year old.

• Upvote 1

Best cheap bourbon in my opinion is Jim Beam Black as week as 4 Roses Small Batch, both go 20-25$

Another good cheap bourbon is Very Old Barton, especially the 100 proof BIB @ $12, but I doubt you’ll find in Florida.  VOB 86 proof goes for $9, and the 80 proof at $7

Edited by NAS Gone to Paradise

On 9/5/2018 at 11:54 PM, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

Another good cheap bourbon is Very Old Barton, especially the 100 proof BIB @ $12, but I doubt you’ll find in Florida.  VOB 86 proof goes for $9, and the 80 proof at $7

Have never had any of those.  Will give them a try when I get a chance.  Do you do those neat, 1 rock or on the rocks?

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Have never had any of those.  Will give them a try when I get a chance.  Do you do those neat, 1 rock or on the rocks?

Neat or a rock or two.

Sign in to follow this