• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

The thrill is gone....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I still go to the games it’s just not as fun, look around see the empty seats, see the people that are there sitting on their hands and being quiet. The games are not fun any more and haven’t been for a long time and anyone that is having fun is showing it in very strange ways that look a lot like they are falling asleep (but at least they are there which is more than can be said for half the stadium).

Puc I am not sure where you are sitting. I am over in Section 121 and people get rowdy and excited over there. A Few years ago I was on the 40 yard line and it seemed like people were more stiff. Maybe you just need to move. Come hang out with us South Endzoners and we will cheer with you. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,168
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, Nick Carroll said:

Puc I am not sure where you are sitting. I am over in Section 121 and people get rowdy and excited over there. A Few years ago I was on the 40 yard line and it seemed like people were more stiff. Maybe you just need to move. Come hang out with us South Endzoners and we will cheer with you. 

We were in 123 the past few years, and moving to 122 this season. I love the end zone for that reason. 

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378

The stadium is way too big for the crowds we get, which perpetuates the lack of attendance.  If we were in a smaller venue, it would do several things, reduce supply, increase demand, create better atmosphere etc.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

2 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

We were in 123 the past few years, and moving to 122 this season. I love the end zone for that reason. 

Here is a video I made of our Tailgating from 2016. I have not made one for last year but after the tailgate upgrade we are doing this season I will likely make one for this season. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Granted I am no longer in the end zone and moved to the sideline and when I was in the end zone things were much different but the stadium also was completely full and loud at that time. Maybe I’m wrong and sparse crowds over there are being much more involved than my sparse crowds but I would like to think I would be able to hear them from my section if that was true, perhaps I should give it a try I know it can’t be worse than I currently feel.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, bullman3 said:

The stadium is way too big for the crowds we get, which perpetuates the lack of attendance.  If we were in a smaller venue, it would do several things, reduce supply, increase demand, create better atmosphere etc.

I agree with this. I had hoped when we dropped down to the lower bowl it would accomplish this but it seems we are still 12k too large for our current demands. We need a shortage in order to drive up demand, nothing makes people want to go somewhere quite as much as not being able to.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

49 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’m sitting here in the hospital waiting for my wife to deliver our first baby (Tyler). I keep imagining bringing him to games once he’s old enough. That alone really excites me about the future. I didn’t grow up a Bulls fan, so I look forward to bringing him to USF events. The last 9 plus months have totally changed my outlook on things. Yes it would be nice to be in a better conference, but I’m still looking forward to making memories as a family. USF has given me a great career and I’ll support the Bulls forever. 

He will be leaving this hospital wearing USF gear. 

Congrats!  Wait until the next 9 months if you really want to know what change looks like.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,325
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

For me the firing of CJL was the beginning of the end; ...

Our line of demarcation, BC to AD...

Still, you gotta hope and pray we can get back to a good conference and run it the right way.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

25 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We definitely have tons of fans we can afford to lose.

and what exactly can be said on this board to change someone’s lack of interest? We are in the AAC, we weren’t given a choice. Either get over it or.....well.......bye. It’s just silly to think that our powers at be didn’t do everything they could to get in the power 5, knowing they would all get a pay bump. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

For me the firing of CJL was the beginning of the end; ...

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Our line of demarcation, BC to AD...

Still, you gotta hope and pray we can get back to a good conference and run it the right way.

If by "our" I assume you're referring to yours and puc's line. The line of demarcation for USF football was BE to AAC ......