Hi Guest,

Just a quick note to remind you the USF Bulls Fan Fest is this Saturday, August 11th, from 1-4 p.m. at the on campus Yuengling Center.

This is your opportunity to meet the USF 2018-19 teams!

More information on board and calendar (address and RSVP).

Join the Stampede at the Yuengling Center!

Brad Brad
  • Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

• Members do not see this ad
Brad

Crowdfunding:The Bulls Pen Sponsorship of the Bulls Block Party

The Bulls Pen Sponsorship of the Bulls Block Party

The Bulls Pen is in discussion with the USF Alumni Association to help sponsor the Bulls Block Party 2018 on August 25 in Ybor City.

The sponsorship is $1000 to support the event's third year.  

I am asking the TBP community if they would like to contribute towards the $1000 to get the board's name out there as a sponsor among those alumni and others in attendance in Ybor City.

The $1000 sponsorship also comes with 6 passes we can randomly giveaway to all that contribute greater than $50 (Pass is a $25 value).

image.png

USF Alumni Bulls Block Party page

Fine Print:

Crowdfunding is a new feature of the board.

You should be able to contribute to this drive as you would a regular payment with credit card or PayPal.

If we do not attract enough to make it a reality, all contributions will be refunded in full in the manner they  were provided.

Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the event or the crowdfunding.

This is not a tax qualified contribution or donation.

Thank you.

Brad

Done

Right now, we're about 1/3 of the way there

Thanks guys.

Just got off the phone with the Alumni Association.  

This is a “Bar sponsorship” opportunity for the five and a half hour event.  It would be near perfect for a “The Bulls Pen” meet and greet.

I have to give an answer absolutely no later than Monday at noon.  They are ready to go to press.  I learned about this opportunity a little late, but hoping we can make up ground!

If you think you’d like to hang out with fellow TBPers at a TBP sponsored bar, please help the board reach the $1000.  Even if you can’t go, it would help cultivate more year round Bulls Fans.  And, of course, the $1000 goes towards schollies and The Bulls Club

Also, if you plan to attend the event and would like to do some work on the site’s behalf, please let me know.  I doubt I can get in town on such short notice, but there are some things we can do there to talk up some Bulls.

Hopefully, our site photog @Old Baldy can get there too.

Let’s make it an event!  Please help if you can.

3379E3AF-36AB-4A75-9596-DAEE12768CD5.jpeg

Get ready to join fellow USF Alumni & friends as we color Ybor City green and gold at one of the largest and most heralded USF alumni events in Florida! We are excited to announce that the 3rd Annual Bulls Block Party will be held Saturday, August 25th 2018! Last year, over 1,000 USF Bulls attended this event and with your help we can make this year bigger and better in 2018!

This event features access to special guest speakers (including new Vice President of Athletics Mike Kelly), giveaways, and food/drink specials at our participating locations. Funds raised go to support the USF Alumni Association Greater Tampa Area Chapter and scholarship endowments.

Tickets are on sale now: Click Here!

I don't have PayPal or the other ... how can I help?

E.T., thanks for the help!!!

You should be able to select Paypal payment method but enter a credit card, without opening a PayPal acct.  That’s how I utilized my credit card to start the process last night.

If you want to go the check option, I will see how to add that in to the totals.

Thank you. 

Circle Gets the Square.

Dishes are Done !

Brad, can you explain this more?  I'm confused.  Is this not for the Ybor Block Party?  Or is this for another event down the road?