• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joey tweets on USF OCS feasibility study (Off Topic)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,434
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, ucfbs said:

Serious question ... how is UCF's stadium a POS, but FAU's is not?

Can someone please answer that for me?

Serious answer in the form of a question ..... Who is FAU suing over defects in their stadium?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

And just in case anyone wondered if anyone that’s even a die hard Usf fan cares about the AAC at all just look around this board, this is where threads go to die. Any post that was started in the AAC waste land is lucky to have one response, anything with several responses was started on the main board, got moved here and was never heard from again. UCF sucks, the AAC sucks and ECU sucks, now stay off our board and stop trying to convince us otherwise because it’s just sad.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, puc86 said:

And just in case anyone wondered if anyone that’s even a die hard Usf fan cares about the AAC at all just look around this board, this is where threads go to die. Any post that was started in the AAC waste land is lucky to have one response, anything with several responses was started on the main board, got moved here and was never heard from again. UCF sucks, the AAC sucks and ECU sucks, now stay off our board and stop trying to convince us otherwise because it’s just sad.

The AAC was probably better than the Big 12 and Pac 12 in football last season.  I wouldn't say it sucks.  It has really good basketball and baseball too.  You're either an idiot or so stuck on your opinion that reality is passing you by.  You talk like someone who feels impending doom around what they love (I assume football, but considering your dismissal of football things I'm not so sure).  Cheer up and try not to take yourself so seriously.  

The reason why the AAC thread is dead is because the entire forum is quiet.  It's just not a busy place.

Yes, ECU sucks right now.  Does that bother you? Why else are you proclaiming it? It doesn't bother me one bit.  You seem obsessed with the wrong things.  

17 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

The AAC was probably better than the Big 12 and Pac 12 in football last season.  I wouldn't say it sucks.  It has really good basketball and baseball too.  You're either an idiot or so stuck on your opinion that reality is passing you by.  You talk like someone who feels impending doom around what they love (I assume football, but considering your dismissal of football things I'm not so sure).  Cheer up and try not to take yourself so seriously.  

The reason why the AAC thread is dead is because the entire forum is quiet.  It's just not a busy place.

Yes, ECU sucks right now.  Does that bother you? Why else are you proclaiming it? It doesn't bother me one bit.  You seem obsessed with the wrong things.  

There is no way you are idiotic enough to believe the AAC is a better place to be for football than either the Big12 or the PAC10. There is a reason they are getting $30 million a year for their respective teams in TV money and we are getting $30 and a free subscription to ESPN 3. Any team in the AAC would do anything to get out of here and into one of those conferences and I only wish you were right and people were actually happy with the AAC because it would make it easier to get out. Sadly our entire conference did anything to Big 12 asked to try and get the heck up out of here so I unfortunately know that only you feel the AAC is anything to be proud of or to hold onto.

• Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

There is no way you are idiotic enough to believe the AAC is a better place to be for football than either the Big12 or the PAC10. There is a reason they are getting $30 million a year for their respective teams in TV money and we are getting $30 and a free subscription to ESPN 3. Any team in the AAC would do anything to get out of here and into one of those conferences and I only wish you were right and people were actually happy with the AAC because it would make it easier to get out. Sadly our entire conference did anything to Big 12 asked to try and get the heck up out of here so I unfortunately know that only you feel the AAC is anything to be proud of or to hold onto.

Saying the the conference was better than PAC 12 and BIG 12 last year, indicating the American doesn't exactly suck is not the same as saying that someone believes the American is a better conference to be in.  It means that the American doesn't suck.  You are just being irrational now.

Again, cheer up and try not to take yourself so seriously. It's not working for you.  

Just now, ECUshoein said:

Saying the the conference was better than PAC 12 and BIG 12 last year, indicating the American doesn't exactly suck is not the same as saying that someone believes the American is a better conference to be in.  It means that the American doesn't suck.  You are just being irrational now.

Again, cheer up and try not to take yourself so seriously. It's not working for you.  

It is not irrational to think that money and prestige are what make a conference valuable and not whatever absurd arbitrary measure it is that you are using to come to the conclusion that you want. The AAC prides itself on being the P6 or in other words the first person left out when the money and prestige dried up. There is no one outside the AAC (and most of the people in the AAC) that believes it is in any way shape or form better than any conference in the P5, to say otherwise is the definition of irrational. If you think its based on one season of football performance than again you would be wrong because no one has us rated hire than any of them based on last season eithe. http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm https://www.masseyratings.com/cf/compare.htm https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2751560-ranking-every-college-football-conference-after-the-2017-season https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Best-conference-in-college-football-Its-not-the-SEC-118283399/#118283399_5

• Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, ECUshoein said:

The AAC was probably better than the Big 12 and Pac 12 in football last season. 

That's an idiotic statement.  The AAC was a distant 6th best conferences last year and every year.

21 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

That's an idiotic statement.  The AAC was a distant 6th best conferences last year and every year.

You cant let silly little things like logic, reason and facts cloud his feelings. The AAC's entire marketing strategy is based on look at us we are number 6, I am sure if they felt they wouldn't be laughed out of the sporting world they would try to say 4 or 5 but sadly only a handful of AAC faithful believe the AAC is more than its just place at the top of the alsorans. 

20 minutes ago, ECUshoein said:

You guys are depressing.  

Welcome to the AAC its where hopes and dreams go to die.