Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
OcalaBull2

For those that remember...

Recommended Posts

Quite a show was put on before CCS got here and while I wish the kid the best of luck in the future, I do get a little laugh from where he’s at now. 

I’ll point out that I’m not bashing the kid by any means, and that he very well may be a great player, but I’ll also say he seems to beg for the attention  

https://twitter.com/4way_lilbruce

Edited by OcalaBull2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol always figured he'd end up on that show at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 206BULL said:

Lol always figured he'd end up on that show at some point. 

I’m surprised AW didn’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a turd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So even though he's at Last Chance U, am I inferring correctly he's among the many butthurt Oregon folks mad that CWT left him?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Quite a show was put on before CCS got here and while I wish the kid the best of luck in the future, I do get a little laugh from where he’s at now. 

I’ll point out that I’m not bashing the kid by any means, and that he very well may be a great player, but I’ll also say he seems to beg for the attention  

https://twitter.com/4way_lilbruce

What time as his relationship to USF recruiting? I don’t remember this kid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What time as his relationship to USF recruiting? I don’t remember this kid. 

He committed to xCWT before he left for Oregon and followed him there. He had issues though and I don't know if he ever really made it Eugene. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looking forward to watching him on Season 4!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What time as his relationship to USF recruiting? I don’t remember this kid. 

Him and two other recruits held this press event for the schools they were committing to. All three chose USF, and all three eventually decommitted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

He committed to xCWT before he left for Oregon and followed him there. He had issues though and I don't know if he ever really made it Eugene. 

 

1 hour ago, OcalaBull2 said:

Him and two other recruits held this press event for the schools they were committing to. All three chose USF, and all three eventually decommitted. 

Thanks! I kind of remember that now. 

4 hours ago, jasonb56 said:

looking forward to watching him on Season 4!!

This season was crazy. **** that coach could swear! 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...