• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Here at fan fest. Not a Debbie downer but the adidas apparel is very lack luster. Only thing I saw I would buy was made by champion.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

2 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Ouch, a malfunction at Malfunction Junction?  Say it ain't so ... Hope everyone is ok.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Stopped by Fan Fest with my son.  We got there late, about 3, coming straight from baseball activities so not in Bull gear.  Got a pic with CCS and then walked around getting autographs from most groups.  Players were really personable and almost all engaged in some conversation with my son.  A few asked him about baseball (and even encouraged him to stay with it over football).  Chris O recognized the program we are with from our shirts and we talked for a few minutes.  Cronkite also went on with my son for several minutes, he seemed genuinely excited to be talking baseball with him.

*AD Kelly was walking behind us at one point shaking all the players hands and thanking them for being there.  Heard a few players thanking him for the new jerseys.

*Tyre McCants isn't playing TE in the NFL.  He looked closer to 5'8" or 5'9" than the listed 5'11", but he is still a bad ass.

*Black So Flo jerseys looked nice. 

*I also was speaking to the ticket folks and found out that they have deal where you can buy 10 tickets for $150 to use in any combo for any game.   I hadn't heard that before.

• Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

^^

Boundless Bulls, I think.  

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

2 hours ago, chapelbull said:

Stopped by Fan Fest with my son.  ...

*I also was speaking to the ticket folks and found out that they have deal where you can buy 10 tickets for $150 to use in any combo for any game.   I hadn't heard that before.

Boundless Bulls

2 hours ago, Brad said:

^^

Boundless Bulls, I think.  

11 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Boundless Bulls

Thanks, great idea especially for someone like my that has many conflicts on Saturdays throughout the year

Edited by chapelbull

1 hour ago, Rex Havoc said:

How was the turnout? I haven’t missed one of these in years, but my wife and I had our first baby on Sunday. He left the hospital wearing a USF outfit. The black uniforms look great! Any idea how much one of those jerseys costs? 

75 bucks.  Congrats on the baby, but it looked like Barnett had his son there....😁

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, chapelbull said:

75 bucks.  Congrats on the baby, but it looked like Barnett had his son there....😁

I totally would have brought him if he was older. He’s going to be a huge Bulls fan.

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Rex Havoc said:

How was the turnout? I haven’t missed one of these in years, but my wife and I had our first baby on Sunday. He left the hospital wearing a USF outfit. The black uniforms look great! Any idea how much one of those jerseys costs? 

I thought the turnout was lackluster compared to years past.  The line for a pic with CCS got as short as 2-3 people which I had never seen before.  Last year the line for QBs stretched 2/3s of the way across the arena.  This year was definitely not the case.  The overall buzz was muted compared to the last few seasons.  

Last year they had 11x14s by position groups and this year they had a very generic card on each of the position group tables for the players to sign.

That said the student athletes continue to be extremely polite and respectful.  I think we have a program of young men we should all be very proud of.  

Sam Barrington, B.J. Daniels and Matt Grothe were excellent choices to model the new uniforms and were very engaging with the fans.

With tax, jerseys ran a little over $80.

Edited by PeanutButterJim
added detail