• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, PeanutButterJim said:

I thought the turnout was lackluster compared to years past.  The line for a pic with CCS got as short as 2-3 people which I had never seen before.  Last year the line for QBs stretched 2/3s of the way across the arena.  This year was definitely not the case.  The overall buzz was muted compared to the last few seasons.  

Last year they had 11x14s by position groups and this year they had a very generic card on each of the position group tables for the players to sign.

I have not been to a fanfest in several years due to living out of town so I'm not sure where its been held recently. But do you think the lackluster attendance is due to being at the Yuengling Center instead of Raymond James? 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

20 minutes ago, BucsandBulls said:

I have not been to a fanfest in several years due to living out of town so I'm not sure where its been held recently. But do you think the lackluster attendance is due to being at the Yuengling Center instead of Raymond James? 

Nonsense. Having the events on campus will solve all attendance woes.😁

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

If we had an OCS they would have to shut N. Tampa down.  Attendance would be HUUUUGE.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

Joey Knight was there but didn't see anything about actual v announced in the paper this morning.  May be waiting until TSA gets the actual numbers out.

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, BucsandBulls said:

But do you think the lackluster attendance is due to being at the Yuengling Center instead of Raymond James? 

It's been on campus for a few years now.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, PeanutButterJim said:

Last year the line for QBs stretched 2/3s of the way across the arena.  This year was definitely not the case

Well that part's not that surprising .....

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

1 hour ago, Landino21 said:

During the Fan Fest we decided to do the autograph thing for the first time. The guys were welcoming and many thanked us for coming out, I thanked them for being at USF.

I love McCants and the sweet memory of him dragging a UCF player -We reenacted that moment!
Another WR asked me if I was going to make it to some of the games. I answered, "ALL home games, and that's how you should be asking other fans!" Then another one asked, what about away games? When I answered that I'm going to CHI, several of the guys were utterly excited (I think it was a curve ball, but I hit it out the park). What I need from you guys is to give it your all, make me scream like a crazy person (visual: I was jumping up and down).
During my time with the QBs I asked CO about how the competition was going and he said, "good." I gave him my 'that answer doesn't cut it look' and the new answer was that he is giving it his all and that he trusts his skills.
I asked BB if his wife was coming and he said, "yes, she should be here shortly." Then I saw him with the baby. They came to support him even with questionable weather.

We have a great team and they are representing our alma mater, our city -this is OUR Team!

They chose USF, let's choose to be there and be LOUD! Bring others!
I can't wait for the season to start!!!

20180811_150411.jpg

Awesome story! We need 10,000 more like you!!!

But, seriously, impersonating a kanniggitt???? :wtf:

BTW, Atterbury's response is CLASSIC!

Edited by charsibb

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

That is a classic pic.  Nice he was good enough to do that. When my grandson got to him I told him "That's the UCF dragger".  McCants smiled at that.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Fantastic pic!  I love it!  That's one of my favorite memories of USF football already.