• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

QB Reportedly Suspended, Story Disputed

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

55 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

From what I can see the only thing missing is the pending appeal part. Right now, TODAY, he is suspended.  

Suspended for how many games? JK's unnamed sources disputes the missing 4 games. The only other name on "record" besides Bond, Kean, seems kind of confused as to how many games it currently is:

We speak for about five minutes and he tells me that he “messed up” in the fall semester which triggered the ineligibility, but did well during the spring which helped his case to get it reduced from four games to two. Kean says that his suspension had been removed completely, which was confirmed to not be true today. Kean is very optimistic that it’ll be removed, though.

And there was no mention of that pending appeal in that Breaking news article. Just the "reporting" that he won't be playing the first 4 games, period. I guess it's just me not being cool with this kind of sensationalized rush to publish without some sort confirmation from the parties involved and, in this case, not having the whole story. Wouldn't have as big a problem if his second article had been the initial one. Still a lot of ambiguity but he had at least talked to BK and is more a portrayal of the current situation.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

6 hours ago, MMW said:

I agree.  He wants to be the starting QB he really needs to have all his ducks in a row.

On a side note, even as a middle aged man I still have a recurring dream where I signed up for classes and never attended or forgot all about them.  The dream always starts the day of the final and me wondering what affect it will have on me grade point average.

OMG I have the same dream too.  I'm looking at the exam schedule and realize I'm registered for a course I forgot about and never attended a class. And it's 25 years since I graduated.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

My dreams are different. I am on this train going into this giant tunnel...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

8 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

OMG I have the same dream too.  I'm looking at the exam schedule and realize I'm registered for a course I forgot about and never attended a class. And it's 25 years since I graduated.

I have almost the exact same dream, like I forgot to go to class and I'm failing.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  67
  • Days Won:  0

It's not like there was an arrest record. That's been my real issue with it from the start. He was trying to be the one to break the 'big story' at the expense of a college kid. They can say whatever they want about me or our site... I don't care at all. 

Edited by Brad
Removed site advertising
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743

On 7/11/2018 at 2:02 PM, Bull Dozer said:

Heard this whole grade thing is basically "broke foot 2.0".  CCS has a much more refined approach to this kind of favoritism.  Kudos for the old man for doing this digitally.   

Glad I'm not the only one who saw this.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743

5 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Actually happened to me, accidentally registered for a Summer A class when I intended to sign up for Summer B, realized Four weeks later I'd missed a month of class, failed 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

10 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

Actually happened to me, accidentally registered for a Summer A class when I intended to sign up for Summer B, realized Four weeks later I'd missed a month of class, failed 

don't they automatically drop you if you don't show up in the first couple weeks?

you probably just typed in the wrong course code on the telephone :D 

Edited by 2000bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

3 minutes ago, 2000bull said:

don't they automatically drop you if you don't show up in the first couple weeks?

you probably just typed in the wrong course code on the telephone :D 

Current HCC policy is WD with no grade if you miss the first two weeks.