• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Brad said:

It is!  Can I be invited to her christening?

Everyone is invited!

We usually park in lot 7/9 since it's easy ingress/egress for us Pinellas folks.

She'll be there for the first game. I still have a few more things to do but they're all fairly easy. I'm adding flag pole holders to the roof so I can fly the flags high along with adding a metallic gold stripe down the side of her. The new wheels and tires were delivered today.

I'll post more pics when it's done. Hopefully soon because we're going to see Dave Matthews Band in July.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Where do you guys tailgate?  We still love the tailgating but it is the packing and unpacking, set up and tear down that is getting harder each year we do it.  Only 8 of us now that Swamprat isn't doing it every game.  And we've pretty much given up on the week day games. We can get there early but the rest of the gang works and our daughter doesn't come since the kids have school.  Is that the tailgate that Swamprat did prior to last year?

This will be our first year in the USF Club. I believe they/we get the front row in lot 6. Maybe all 8 of your group could check out the USF Club at the July social. In a nutshell this is simply a social group of Bulls fans that meet once a month for food, beer or wine, and conversation. The food is catered and we actually have Yeungling as a sponsor. Annual membership is only $175 for both of you.

Membership is open to anybody and everybody that's a BULLS FAN.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

This will be our first year in the USF Club. I believe they/we get the front row in lot 6. Maybe all 8 of your group could check out the USF Club at the July social. In a nutshell this is simply a social group of Bulls fans that meet once a month for food, beer or wine, and conversation. The food is catered and we actually have Yeungling as a sponsor. Annual membership is only $175 for both of you.

Membership is open to anybody and everybody that's a BULLS FAN.

May look into that.  UNLESS we buy that bar.

Going back to the bar itself.  Can anyone find what the exterior of the bar is made from?  I see where the frame is steel but is the wrap a fabric?  Thanks.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

I saw a few of them at an OU game, and if I’m not mistaken the wrap is the same material as the umbrella.

42 minutes ago, NAS Gone to Paradise said:

I saw a few of them at an OU game, and if I’m not mistaken the wrap is the same material as the umbrella.

Thanks. I'm thinking of replacing an old patio bar with this.  Then would be able to pack it a up a few times a year to bring to our tailgate.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered it yesterday.  Should be here next week some time.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Took awhile but it has arrived.  Came in 3 shipments; stools first, wrap, umbrella material and stool covers in the second and finally yesterday the bar and umbrella frames.  Put it together this morning.  

Don't see this being a tailgate bar.  If we lived in cooler weather, possibly.  Sweated our butts off at 9:15 doing it so can't imagine at noon for a tailgate.  Will probably stay where it is.  Pretty nice concept and am happy with it.

SAM_0348.JPG

Edited by CousinRicky
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Took awhile but it has arrived.  Came in 3 shipments; stools first, wrap, umbrella material and stool covers in the second and finally yesterday the bar and umbrella frames.  Put it together this morning.  

Don't see this being a tailgate bar.  If we lived in cooler weather, possibly.  Sweated our butts off at 9:15 doing it so can't imagine at noon for a tailgate.  Will probably stay where it is.  Pretty nice concept and am happy with it.

SAM_0348.JPG

**** that’s nice!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

That does look nice...do the stools seem pretty solid?