• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,460
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, goldenbrahm1996 said:

Tom Jurich. 

****, that's a good one ........... but will never happen under present administration.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  348
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Triple B said:

****, that's a good one ........... but will never happen under present administration.

Yep, I fear you’re correct. And it’s that type of thought process Judy has that will continue to hold this school back athletically. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,971
  • Days Won:  469

I'm not really moved in either direction about this move of Mark Harlan to Utah, just as I wasn't really moved by his extension.  If you boil that down, I guess it means either I've lost interest in the AD role or the AD role just hasn't  been that effective or visible to me.

I like the fact we got games with the Gators.  👍

I'd really like to see a passionate, energetic AD, that can go out and find the next best thing to Lee Roy Selmon to help us get back to moving forward.  We need a combo like that. 

Not to shortchange any of the internal candidates, but If Higgins could get Brooks on board, that might be a pretty powerful combo.

Whomever the next AD is, he/she may very well preside over the most critical time in Bulls Football when considering facilities/conference/vitality.  This is a big hire.  We need the tireless worker than will get things done.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, George Jenkins said:
14 hours ago, Bausfkid said:

Somewhere, Danny White is asking himself, why not me?

Hate UCF, but the guy has done a lot in a short period of time.  The NC thing is and was dumb.  However, he has to be questioning why he's not gotten a sniff from a P5.

What makes you think they haven't called and he declined?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

Yes, it will be the Swamp 2.0 but hopefully that means a one-time bump of 10,000 season tickets to both Gators and Bulls fans.  If we package it right and do sell 10,000 additional season tickets to those who just want lower bowl seats for the UF game at an average $300 ticket/donation gives us a $3 million bump for that year only.  The only downside is that 60% of those seats will be empty for the other 5 or 6 games that season.

And how is that different from today, exactly?

Danny White would more likely get calls from political campaigns.  Delusional claims, false narratives.  Perfect for someone's campaign.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think Harlan just wanted to get back to a city that has an In-n-Out Burger restaurant.  Nothing to base it on, just my belief.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  351
  • Content Count:  4,067
  • Days Won:  56

I'll say it again - Rob Higgins. He's a no-brainer. Young but proven. USF guy. Well-liked and connected in the Tampa Bay Area. Exactly what the doctor ordered. I know him from his days as the basketball team manager under Seth.Fantastic guy. Driven but calm. Why bring in an outsider? Just like we one day need a football alum to come back and be our head coach, this is perfect synergy.

1 hour ago, GaUSFBull said:

I think Harlan just wanted to get back to a city that has an In-n-Out Burger restaurant.  Nothing to base it on, just my belief.

Don't get the hype. They're fair, but nothing special. And yet, there's always a line at every drivethru.

2 minutes ago, charsibb said:

Don't get the hype. They're fair, but nothing special. And yet, there's always a line at every drivethru.

I started that way @charsibb, but now, In and Out is my burger go to in the fast food realm.  

So fresh, great prep, delicious.  I can't believe I am a fan.  When my family first took me there, I rejected it as anything special.  

When I have a few more minutes, I hit the Five Guys.

Each made to order, but Five Guys makes me want to nap afterwards.

• Haha 1