• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

That's kind of like trying to prove a negative ..... but if you want a clear cut example, go to back Black Friday, 2017.

I'm still trying to see how the Kanigits' success has benefited USF .... not the AAC, but USF. Can you enlighten us?

USF is part of the AAC. Therefore if it benefits the AAC it benefits USF. You all seem to forget, that NCAA football uses a voting system. Currently the AAC has had more ranked teams than the MAC and MWC. Take those 2 BCS wins UCF added to the AAC record, then we wouldnt have had as much respect from the voters. UCF has 2 BCS/NY6 bowl victories and Houston has 1. Conference perception plays a huge part in our success while in the AAC.  Imagine if another G6 conference won those 2 BCS/NY6 bowl games. Would we still be able to claim "P6" 😎

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

17 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

USF is part of the AAC. Therefore if it benefits the AAC it benefits USF. You all seem to forget, that NCAA football uses a voting system. Currently the AAC has had more ranked teams than the MAC and MWC. Take those 2 BCS wins UCF added to the AAC record, then we wouldnt have had as much respect from the voters. UCF has 2 BCS/NY6 bowl victories and Houston has 1. Conference perception plays a huge part in our success while in the AAC.  Imagine if another G6 conference won those 2 BCS/NY6 bowl games. Would we still be able to claim "P6" 😎

I think you are really stretching things.  I doubt anyone is overly impressed with USF because ucf won a couple NY6 bowl games.  It all sounds nice in theory, but it just doesn't work like that.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

Also what does claiming to be P6 get us exactly? It’s a meaningless joke.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

10 minutes ago, puc86 said:

P6 Trophy

C76E7BEA-49BE-4CC2-9C0E-7DA7C854B343.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

P6 Trophy

C76E7BEA-49BE-4CC2-9C0E-7DA7C854B343.jpeg

I stand corrected, it’s glorious.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Shiny!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,742
  • Days Won:  17

USF can be what ever it wants to be, and the Power 6 should identify us by our preferred Pronouns. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Exactly ..... So far the only one who has reaped any real benefit from UCF joining the AAC is UCF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, JupiterBull said:

But seriously, I didn't see any real hating on Taggart, but you clearly did (unless you were kidding).   I'm merely stating you can be critical of his skills or actions without being a hater (and the term "hater" is so stupid & overused, IMO).

Definitely agree that you can be critical without being a "hater". However, when one continues to harp on CWT's actions that 99.99% of the college football world would consider common sense, logical moves, it's hard classify them as anything else ...... of course, could use another vastly overused term, "butt hurt", in this case, also, but "hater" seems more civilized..

• Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,459
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, chapelbull said:

I think you are really stretching things.  I doubt anyone is overly impressed with USF because ucf won a couple NY6 bowl games.  It all sounds nice in theory, but it just doesn't work like that.

Take those 2 BCS wins away and the AAC wouldnt have as much respect. You seem to forget they won a BCS bowl game the first year we lost the automatic spot. But Ive said all I can say on whatever subject we are talking about. In the end, UCF is in our conference and rather then cry about them being here, lets just support the Bulls in beating them every year. 

Edited by Gatorbull325