Our free website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.  Please disable your AdBlock.

Also, become a member (free) and your exposure to ads is significantly decreased.

Thank you.

• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Brett on UCF's fantasized championship

31 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, forgot about that gem from NS the day before leaving for Bama. Do think that Petrino was the bigger ****head in those two scenarios ..... and also have no clue where Wii came from, although q and w are side by side. 

I think Petrino is a bigger creep based on his body of work.  Saban runs a close second.  

3 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

I think Petrino is a bigger creep based on his body of work.  Saban runs a close second.  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/7834133/former-arkansas-coach-bobby-petrino-detailed-affair-jessica-dorrell-boss-firing

I think this gives Petrino a little breathing room at the top. 

3 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Anything he's done off the field pales in comparison to what he did to the Falcons ....... as much as I hate them.

3 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

I don't know, there's a lot people in Orlando calling themselves national champions. Seems pretty gullible to me.

That's the one ......

No such thing as bad publicity is a joke ...... literally, in the Oviedo Affair.

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

That's the one ......

No such thing as bad publicity is a joke ...... literally, in the Oviedo Affair.

I got ya now and no doubt, nobody really likes to be laughed at.   

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Anything he's done off the field pales in comparison to what he did to the Falcaons ....... as much as I hate them.

Oh for sure...Universal example of quitting on your team. 

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/23528669/scott-frost-says-not-all-national-titles-claimed-alabama-crimson-tide-legit 

"Alabama probably has one or two national championships they claim that weren't necessarily recognized by everybody," Frost told KETV.

Frost wants Saban to come to Lincoln. 

The story won't die. Slow news summer.