Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
Apis Bull

Thank You to my Wife on Mother's Day

Recommended Posts

Why in the world would someone down vote that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

Why in the world would someone down vote that?

Although I would never do it, I can understand some thought processes behind it ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure the down vote came from someone who had a troubled childhood and who is hopefully childless.  

I'm a lot of things, but first on the list is thankful for my partner who makes my life easy.

Go Bulls!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The down vote wasn't from me. Happy my wife deals with my USF obsession as well... and my Nationals obsession... and my Capitals obsession. I used to be obsessed with the Cowboys, but then Colin Kaepernick happened. If Iverson was still playing, she'd be dealing with that obsession as well. Fortunately my wife's on Team America and supports President Trump. Happy Mother's Day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Sheriff said:

The down vote wasn't from me. Happy my wife deals with my USF obsession as well... and my Nationals obsession... and my Capitals obsession. I used to be obsessed with the Cowboys, but then Colin Kaepernick happened. If Iverson was still playing, she'd be dealing with that obsession as well. Fortunately my wife's on Team America and supports President Trump. Happy Mother's Day!

Kaepernick is why Dallas can’t win?

Edited by JTrue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JTrue said:

Kaepernick is why Dallas can’t win?

More likely, Kaepernik is why the NFL is no longer relevant...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, charsibb said:

More likely, Kaepernik is why the NFL is no longer relevant...

I've seen on here that MLB is no longer relevant. No one watches soccer... Now it's the NFL, too? Someone needs to let the TV networks know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I've seen on here that MLB is no longer relevant. No one watches soccer... Now it's the NFL, too? Someone needs to let the TV networks know.

TV is no longer relevant, didn't you know?

Everything is streamed now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, charsibb said:

TV is no longer relevant, didn't you know?

Everything is streamed now.

So the NFL is only relevant if you're not watching it on TV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JTrue said:

So the NFL is only relevant if you're not watching it on TV?

Nah.

It's not even relevant on a stream, thanks to Colin.

Isn't this awesome?! We've managed to further sidetrack a thread that was moved for being sidetracked!

200w.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×