• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, bowman1 said:

Ok - I will bite

We got Cletus the three fingered clay slinger.  Pervis the cross-eyed marksman.  Kid Rock (no further intro needed), but who is the 4th guy?

Being from New England myself, I hope that is not you (I may have to revoke your NorthEast status card if it is)

Fourth guy is Wade. He is actually kind of a snob since he won $3 Million Mississippi  Lottery. None of us have the heart to tell him that the Mississippi lottery pays $3 over a million years though.

Seriously, I lived in GA for the first 13 years of my life and 10 in Florida. So there is a bit of “all that” in my DNA. All the rest has been here in beautiful New Hampshire. So my Northeast card is strong! :) 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, 2000bull said:

i knew it was kid rock :D 

I'm assuming that would be the one with the Biohazard thing on his chest?

BTW, can any of them kick a football? Also, just guessing here, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that none of those dudes are Democrats.

Edited by USFBulls727
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Fourth guy is Wade. He is actually kind of a snob since he won $3 Million Mississippi  Lottery. None of us have the heart to tell him that the Mississippi lottery pays $3 over a million years though.

Seriously, I lived in GA for the first 13 years of my life and 10 in Florida. So there is a bit of “all that” in my DNA. All the rest has been here in beautiful New Hampshire. So my Northeast card is strong! :) 

Ok - you get the pass, especially since I went the opposite direction (born and raised in the great commonwealth of Massachusetts, but living in Tampa for the past 20 years)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/14/2018 at 7:26 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Ha! I think I am more related to these guys:

787F3F4D-6D67-4776-A3A8-5668532E3567.jpeg

The guy front & center with the shotgun, that must have been his first time going shirtless outdoors. 

I have a feeling that if you're a minority walking through the woods, you'd probably have good reason to be nervous if you happen to run into these dudes. That guy in the shirt looks familiar.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Brad said:

I'm old school, I still think it's more than the 💰 for many guys like Quinton.  He has something to prove.  I don't think he persevered all these years only to try to get money.  It seems we always mention a player's ascension to the NFL is for the sole purpose of :smileys-money-702364:, but I think some of these guys just want to compete at the highest level and would do so without the allure of cash.  Granted, it helps a lot, but most of the best are truly competitors that would go to the NFL or another pro league to compete against the best, of which they consider themselves to be.

Have you spent much time looking at Q on social media? Constant talking about money. His name on Instagram has "Money Team" in or and one of his big hashtags is "#hungryforthemoney".

There's nothing wrong with a poor kid wanting to be paid for his amazing talent. But let's not overly romanticize people.

Edited by The Great 8

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Not romanticizing, just reflecting on 12 years of coaching, including players that went on to play D1.  If the focus is on pro “money”, the vast majority will be disappointed if that defines their careers. I know several who play for the love of the game and competition.  It’s rapper cool to talk about bags.  Some talk as if it’s the sole decision maker in life.  But not many will get it, yet are phenomenal, competitive athletes.  Maturity always helps but is often in short supply. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Not romanticizing, just reflecting on 12 years of coaching, including players that went on to play D1.  If the focus is on pro “money”, the vast majority will be disappointed if that defines their careers. I know several who play for the love of the game and competition.  It’s rapper cool to talk about bags.  Some talk as if it’s the sole decision maker in life.  But not many will get it, yet are phenomenal, competitive athletes.  Maturity always helps but is often in short supply. 

hopefully whatever money he does make, he saves the vast majority of it

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Might catch hell for this but...a couple of those old boys resemble my wife's kinfolk. I'm married to an NC woman..yep from over in the mtns. Can't tell you how some of them get when the Fla Guy is up there visiting..ah, the pic brings back fond memories. Yep sure do...