• Become a member

It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

• Members don't see this ad
Sign in to follow this  
Brad

Kind of funny, but it's the offseason. I'll move it after a while

:roflmao:

• Haha 2

Saw that earlier today LOL. Once you join the big boys club you have to play by big boy rules. 

I tend to think he was never as delusional as the rest of the gang.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brad said:

I'm inclined to agree with that. I don't recall ever seeing him really embracing it .... what rational head coach would. It was an embarrassment. I think he expresses what most head coaches would have felt. Although, wonder if he did embrace it enough to keep the bonus ...

They aren’t signing his checks anymore, so now he is free to let his feelings be known 

They have it on their stadium... I'm embarrassed for their fans and I don't even like them.

Bravo, Frost!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Brad said:

:roflmao:

Hater Refusing to use UCF's preferred pronouns 

Posted (edited)

This was spearheaded by Danny White. Caution: I love his attitude about the theP5. I Iove that he wants to have the conversation about going to a 16 game playoff or 8 team playoff. He’s making good noise. On the contrary I have spoke to Mark several times and I thinks he’s not as “concerned “ with where USF is at the moment. He’s not advocating like Danny White. Now, I like Mark, don’t get me wrong but I want a bigger place at the table.

Edited by jchem1995

Posted (edited)

The delusional gnats are only embarrassing themselves by claiming something that no one outside of Oviedo acknowledges, including the head coach who was in charge.  

Tcu needs to add a banner and change their history books too....

2010 TCU

The Horned Frogs did everything you could have asked. They went 13-0, led the nation in scoring defense, beat top-10 Utah by 40 points, won the Rose Bowl, and thoroughly dominated their conference.

Edited by bullman3

13 hours ago, Brad said:

This, plus I think UCF was just a means to an end for him. Some might say the same thing about USF and Taggart but why hold up the charade now?