Jump to content
  • Become a member

    It's quick and free - and you will unlock other areas and features of The Bulls Pen as well as reduce the number of ads you see throughout the site.

NewEnglandBull

Five Star Grad transfer QB Blake Barnett visiting USF this weekend.

Recommended Posts

I hate that he hates black pepper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Brad said:

Knight>Auman>McMurphy but none are at the Fennelly level of perfection.  T Jones is close, though.

My favorite remains Bianchi.

You've got Knight over Auman?  I'd switch those 2.  I don't always agree with Jones but I like his writing style.  When Joey first started writing articles about USF I wasn't crazy about him.  Seemed like he was always trying to write the great American novel.  But he seems to have altered his style a bit and is more readable, at least to me.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His last article updating on where the USF guys are in rookie mini campa was pretty good

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Brad said:

Knight>Auman>McMurphy but none are at the Fennelly level of perfection.  T Jones is close, though.

My favorite remains Bianchi.

 

5 hours ago, Bourbon Bull said:

You've got Knight over Auman?  I'd switch those 2.  I don't always agree with Jones but I like his writing style.  When Joey first started writing articles about USF I wasn't crazy about him.  Seemed like he was always trying to write the great American novel.  But he seems to have altered his style a bit and is more readable, at least to me.

giphy.gif

Edited by Triple B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 3:47 PM, Skingraft said:

I hate that he hates black pepper

He's a monster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we going to get any requests to transfer as a result?  Is it still an open competition?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:02 PM, Bull Dozer said:

The QB room is a completely different animal.....

UGA played for the NC last season and brought in the #1 QB recruit in the nation.  Jake Fromm beat out a 5 star in Jacob Eason to get them there and has said to the new recruit to "bring it".  THAT needs to be our QBs' mentalities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, beastiebull said:

UGA played for the NC last season and brought in the #1 QB recruit in the nation.  Jake Fromm beat out a 5 star in Jacob Eason to get them there and has said to the new recruit to "bring it".  THAT needs to be our QBs' mentalities. 

Excellent example. We can never have enough QBs. Let them all battle it out. We will be a better team for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 3:47 PM, Skingraft said:

I hate that he hates black pepper

If he liked cinnamon, he'd be the exact opposite of a tiger.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×