• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Five Star Grad transfer QB Blake Barnett visiting USF this weekend.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

Wait a minute. Wasn't it JK who stated on twitter that Barnett was coming to USF. Jk wonders why he gets flack. Well, this kind of stuff is part of the reason why.

Joey Knight is fake news, he's a UCF propagandist.

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

16 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

This is probably the case. Also, Cam's situation is nothing like Barnett's. 

Yeah, I think the JUCO thing is why he didn't include him. Couldn't have been relevance to this situation because Russ and Vernon's situations were much different as well. Both were starters where they left from. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Azmodi said:

Wait a minute. Wasn't it JK who stated on twitter that Barnett was coming to USF. Jk wonders why he gets flack. Well, this kind of stuff is part of the reason why.

Actually NO he did say that. But keep that hate up....

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually NO he did say that. But keep that hate up....

You missed the point. JK writes a story that Barnett is coming to USF then doubles back later with a new angle throwing doubt on the subject. Why report one then the other. Why not do a follow up story saying that there may be more going on for his USF readers. Oh wait, nvm. He has no USF readers. My Bad!!!

4 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

You missed the point. JK writes a story that Barnett is coming to USF then doubles back later with a new angle throwing doubt on the subject. Why report one then the other. Why not do a follow up story saying that there may be more going on for his USF readers. Oh wait, nvm. He has no USF readers. My Bad!!!

You missed the point...he says “allegedly”. Never does he say he is coming here for certain. Now if you want to say being lazy for not finding this story himself and just reporting what another site said that is fine. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, Azmodi said:

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You missed the point...he says “allegedly”. Never does he say he is coming here for certain. Now if you want to say being lazy for not finding this story himself and just reporting what another site said that is fine. 

Actually he says "reportedly" but you're still 100% correct that he never says he's coming here for certain, just that some others apparently think he is. His interview with Rock is just saying that there hasn't been any confirmation from involved parties so it may not be a done deal, but also that no confirmation yet doesn't mean he's not coming. The JK hate on here is a ******* joke at times ...

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Actually he says "reportedly" but you're still 100% correct that he never says he's coming here for certain, just that some others apparently think he is. His interview with Rock is just saying that there hasn't been any confirmation from involved parties so it may not be a done deal, but also that no confirmation yet doesn't mean he's not coming. The JK hate on here is a ******* joke at times ...

You are correct the hate on JK is a real joke. For many it is habitual without even knowing the facts. They want a cheerleader for the program and that is not his job. Our attendance sucks he reports it. If you don’t want him reporting negative numbers then people (and USF) need to get their asses to games. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

46 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

Yeah, I think the JUCO thing is why he didn't include him. Couldn't have been relevance to this situation because Russ and Vernon's situations were much different as well. Both were starters where they left from. 

I was saying more so that he left UF because of off the field trouble and then had to leave JUCO because Juco is just a temporary stop.  He was never grad transferred from anywhere by the common definition.  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Actually, I don't hate JK. I don't particularly like the way he writes or the subject matter he tends to highlight. I do however, wish him the best and hope he can get a job reporting on his beloved Troy Trojans. :GoBulls:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

15 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You are correct the hate on JK is a real joke. For many it is habitual without even knowing the facts. They want a cheerleader for the program and that is not his job. Our attendance sucks he reports it. If you don’t want him reporting negative numbers then people (and USF) need to get their asses to games. 

I think some of the stuff he does are legitimate gripes, like the actual attendance obsession, but that gets lost when the frivolous critiquing gets ramped up like it has in recent months.