• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

Maybe on-campus stadium won’t resolve USF’s attendance woes

13 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

You weren't rocking the hat Saturday

That's a game only hat. It's about 12 years old now. I'm not sure how many more it'll last.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask the assclown that reported the exact number in attendance.

Would a stadium cure it immediately? No.  But long term having it on campus could slowly grow the fan base as students create memories every season on campus.   It's not a silver bullet but it definit

I still did not see anyone with a clicker or tickets distributed.  So how was attendance took? Did someone for the Times go around and count every person they thought counted as an attendee?   Me

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 2000bull said:

would have been nice to know the link was to joey knight

Like someone else would have written that ....

• Upvote 1

Ok...

I think I'm pretty well known for not thinking an OCS is necessary or will help anything.

I also don't think taking numbers for essentially a scrimmage on campus has any relevancy to anything other than the scrimmage on campus.

Judge GBS is gonna toss this Joey Knight motion on the grounds of relevancy.

• Upvote 1

Not real big on spring games. I wish we would schedule opponents for home and homes like high school. I know there’s a million reason why that’s a bad I idea but it would make the game interesting enough for me to watch it. I can’t really say I would have went to a spring game at Corbett but I did go to every game at RayJay. So maybe people just aren’t that into spring games. But that doesn’t explain the numbers that UF and FSU brought 

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I don’t give a **** in terms of attendance...I want a stadium and I want it now. 

image.png.bcbedad3ec6bf9869336316812a0e0d9.png

• Upvote 2
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

****, I was looking for that when I posted butcoukd not find it. Thanks!

My pleasure ...

The home town team who is a favorite for the championship in their respective sport had a home playoff game at the same time...I love USF football but lightnight playoffs > spring game.

Lighting in playoffs, Rays game and Rowdies game. Come on. At least it appears we outdrew the Rays game tonight. No one is at the Trop.