• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Rodney Adams retired?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

2 hours ago, BullFan98 said:

Never know what happens behind the scenes.  Wish him the best.  Anyone else watch his vlogs on Youtube while he was on the Vikings?

Hate to admit that I did. 

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

3 hours ago, DELdaBull said:

Hate to admit that I did. 

LOL

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Life as a fringe roster guy in the NFL is not easy.  You're constantly moving as you bounce from team to team, don't have 100% confidence in your income and employment, and it can be VERY hard to start a family or build your life.  If he has the means to make close to the same money in modeling or whatever he could have a lot more stability in his living situation and life in general.   

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Life as a fringe roster guy in the NFL is not easy.  You're constantly moving as you bounce from team to team, don't have 100% confidence in your income and employment, and it can be VERY hard to start a family or build your life.  If he has the means to make close to the same money in modeling or whatever he could have a lot more stability in his living situation and life in general.   

I think it is hard for some here to come to terms that he is a fringe player and isn't really ever going to be NFL material. I think he was clearly smart enough to self-assess and see the situation for what it is. I know, it hurts when our best don't make the cut at the next level.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

I think it is hard for some here to come to terms that he is a fringe player and isn't really ever going to be NFL material. I think he was clearly smart enough to self-assess and see the situation for what it is. I know, it hurts when our best don't make the cut at the next level.

He was good but not great.  We haven’t had a great receiver yet, at least statistically. 

I thought with a little bit of experience he could’ve been a Devin Hester type guy. If he breaks it big time modeling, acting, or whatever good for him. Would be funny to see him in ads, or doing cameos in shows.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

6 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

He was good but not great.  We haven’t had a great receiver yet, at least statistically. 

I thought with a little bit of experience he could’ve been a Devin Hester type guy. If he breaks it big time modeling, acting, or whatever good for him. Would be funny to see him in ads, or doing cameos in shows.

Unless he's wearing a shirt that says I'm Rodney Adams, I don't think I could pick him out of a lineup of 2.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Stop that. Last year TBP was arguing over his 40 time and how he was going to light it up at the combine and be the next big thing.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

24 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Stop that. Last year TBP was arguing over his 40 time and how he was going to light it up at the combine and be the next big thing.

Every year we jump on someone and says that. It is then usually followed by the complaint “why don’t the Bucs draft him they have a real need in that area.” Which is always ridiculous as that cluster **** of a franchise has needs in almost every position. This year it will be Q. I hope he gets drafted and makes it in the NFL. But what are the odds this really happens. At the end of the day we have had only a few who have really made it which is surprising for 21 years. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Every year we jump on someone and says that. It is then usually followed by the complaint “why don’t the Bucs draft him they have a real need in that area.” Which is always ridiculous as that cluster **** of a franchise has needs in almost every position. This year it will be Q. I hope he gets drafted and makes it in the NFL. But what are the odds this really happens. At the end of the day we have had only a few who have really made it which is surprising for 21 years. 

You forgot Canada, I hear they're looking...(nevermind that many of us make more than they do).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,744
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

12 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Q is going to be a guy fighting for a roster spot, I expect him to likely end up on a Practice Squad, (like BJ Daniels)