• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brooks Larkin- Oh Boy this is interesting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,034
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, cophbulls said:

some day he'll be sitting at home with his crappy office job, his 30 year mortgage on his ****** house in the burbs, his 2 bratty kids and wife of 15 years who won't give him the time of day anymore

Why are you dragging me into this?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

On 4/6/2018 at 5:00 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

I know this will be a get off my lawn moment but what was the point of the tweet? He could have said I have had enough (which the first was nicely stated) and leave it at that. But then he brings in the players and coaches. Is this another generational moment where a kid needs a look at me moment? Why do this in public? An employer of the future may read this and think less of kid. To me it is a total lack of maturity. 

To me, these comments are a major exaggeration.  He's a 20 year old speaking his mind.  That doesn't always turn out well.  I don't expect perfection out of a person this young that a hire.  This quite possibly is a teaching moment that helps him in the future.  He is young and learning.  I would agree with you, however, that this is your get off my lawn moment.  :D

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

1 hour ago, Who'sYourData? said:

To me, these comments are a major exaggeration.  He's a 20 year old speaking his mind.  That doesn't always turn out well.  I don't expect perfection out of a person this young that a hire.  This quite possibly is a teaching moment that helps him in the future.  He is young and learning.  I would agree with you, however, that this is your get off my lawn moment.  :D

I didn't realize 20 year olds had minds.  

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

He’s essentially whistleblowing. From his perspective it sounds like he tried several times to air his grievances in private; like you all wanted. At some point you need to discuss things publicly to get attention. If his accusations are true, maybe Maddox will be more fair? Maybe CCS will pay more attention and uncover that this was true?

Is Kesha supposed to keep private what happened to her too? When nobody internally gave a crap  or believed her? What’s so different here? If true, he was met with complete ineptitude and Maddox deserves to have some disciplinary actions.

Edited by The Great 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

8 hours ago, The Great 8 said:

He’s essentially whistleblowing. From his perspective it sounds like he tried several times to air his grievances in private; like you all wanted. At some point you need to discuss things publicly to get attention. If his accusations are true, maybe Maddox will be more fair? Maybe CCS will pay more attention and uncover that this was true?

Is Kesha supposed to keep private what happened to her too? When nobody internally gave a crap  or believed her? What’s so different here? If true, he was met with complete ineptitude and Maddox deserves to have some disciplinary actions.

lol, not getting enough playing time = sexual assault?   This is whining because he didn't play enough.  If you don't like the way you are being treated transfer somewhere else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This kid has a lot of Erskin in him..... I'm glad he's gone.  

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Every player thinks that they are better than the guy ahead of them, it doesn't mean that they are.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

And still not the most notorious former walk-on in USF history.

Edited by SANJAY

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

11 hours ago, The Great 8 said:

I've never met Maddox and I've never met Larkin, but I'm a big fan of Occam's Razor.

A) College coach with 10+ years experience, multiple All-Americans under his watch, is deliberately jeopardizing his future job prospects and earning potential by starting players he likes over ones that are actually better, thereby harming the team and school he works for.

B) Walk-on with no interest from any other schools isn't better than the players ahead of him on the depth chart.

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Ummm, you're not starting because you're not good enough. 

Epidatsit